The HELP/ADVICE Club!

:grin:Hi guys!
So I was thinking about new Hopscotchers, and I remembered the first glance I took at Hopscotch. Everything, everybody was new. I was confused. I was about 7, a young age to start coding for most programers. By that time, I didn't know what coding was, and I just kept creating projects that made characters make spirals.

Then, I got off Hopscotch for a while (not to metion or say that I was leaving) and I went back on. I then knew what coding was about, and I knew I truly had fell in love with coding. Being a newcomer was hard, because I had lots of things ahead of me, but I still do. So, I want to make sure that new Hopscotchers find their path to coding. That's when I came up with this club.

New Hopscotchers and experienced Hopscotchers can come here to get advice and tips about coding, to become a better coder. Anyone can join. Make sure to give helpful advice, and make your writing clear and easy to understand. Feel free to ask any questions. To metion that this is a club, you do have to join to be a member. If you don't want to ask to be a member, just give tips and I'll add you to the member list. Have fun!

Member list:

@CodePower
@BerryFOX
@EnchantedHopscotcher
@MobCraft

7 Likes

Can I please join?

This sounds cool :D

2 Likes

Sure, you're in!
Sorry I took a long time to reply. I was eating!

1 Like

I would like to join please :D

This sounds awesome :D

2 Likes

Of course!
You're in @EnchantedHopscotcher!

2 Likes

Yay! THANKYOU for accepting me :D

2 Likes

It's no problem!

And thank you!! ( ◠‿◠ )

2 Likes

You're welcome!
There's a funny thing

Whenever I want to create a topic on the Hopscotch Forum I usually make clubs, I don't know why!

This is my first club in this account and my second post in this account.
If you were wondering what I meant about this account, just read my bio.

2 Likes

Awesome,, I think that's a great idea! :D

1 Like

Having two accounts is fun, but I can't go on both accounts on the same tab, even if they are on separate tabs.

How can I get inspiration to code
How can I code efficiently

And can I join the club

1 Like

Of course @MobCraft! You are a member of this club!

1 Like

@CodePower
@BerryFOX
@EnchantedHopscotcher
?

2 Likes

Um, do you want us to answer those questions?

1 Like

Yeah

1) All you have to do is look around you for trail art. If you wanna code trail art, just look around. A pilllow or a bed Mei's what you ,ignite code when you're in your room. At school, maybe you see a desk or pencils! Code that! When coding a game, think of something you really like to do. For example, if you are playing soccer, make a soccer game! If you're sitting on a couch, make a game where you have to look for hidden items in the cushions of the couch!

2) I can't code efficiently. I can't help you XD

3 Likes