The Great Hopscotch Baking Show - A Year In Review

Welcome Back Hopscotchers The Rest Of This Year And Start Of Next Year The Great Hopscotch Baking Show 2 Will Begin
Each Week we will Have a new twist and challenge

All Info on Previous Comps

Original Topic Here

Welcome

Basically this is a competition where you make a baking related project and submit it here. Basically. There will be more details down in the op.
There will be a joining period of 3 days, then the first twist will be announced (along with matchups) and people can begin

What is this?

A rip-off recreation of The Great British Baking Show, where contestants bake something and judges judge it and whoever gets the highest score from the judges win. It will work like that, but with some twists.

Rules:

1. Be kind, as always
  2. Anything is allowed—secret blocks, beta editor, images, you name it, it just has to be coded on hopscotch
  3. Follow rule 1
    4. Join -1

Not many rules, but it is strongly suggested to follow the baking theme if you want more points;)

Judges

There will be 3 judges, including myself. Judges will be decided based on contestants’ opinion in a private poll—if you ask to judge (5 people can ask to judge) then you will be in the poll.

Format

There are groups of 3 “bakers” who compete against each other in round 1. There will be multiple groups of 3. The people who win round 1 will then play the other round 1 winners in decided groups of 3 and so on until only 1 person remains and is declared winners. If there happens to be a number of contestants that isn’t divisible by 3, then there will be a group of 4.

How are groups decided?

Groups will be decided on a random number generator. A number will be assigned to you when you join.

My matchup is unfair!

Don’t worry—you may learn something coding, which is the point. If you feel as if you have an unfair matchup then just think to yourself you’re sure to learn something.

The Theme Is

Bake a Cake

Judges Are

@Jye
@ExplodingDucks
@Nobody
@DolphinGirl7
@noobcoder2000

The Groups Will Be Picked Randomly By A Random Number Generator

Themes & Twists
Week 1

Week 1 Is a Cake

Twist

Hey, There Are No Twists Check Back in week 2

Any other details Ask Me

The Other Topic Is The 1st one this is a 2nd Version
  • I will Join
  • I Will Judge
  • Sorry I got no time…

0 voters

Look at This he Let me

10 Likes

Just in time for spooky Season

3 Likes

Cool, I’ll probably join

Maybe Nobody (the user) should be a judge if he wants to, since he made the first one?

3 Likes

Yeah Well He Let me do it

1 Like

Rules:

1. Be kind, as always
  2. Anything is allowed—secret blocks, beta editor, images, you name it, it just has to be coded on hopscotch
  3. Follow rule 1
    4. Join -1

Not many rules, but it is strongly suggested to follow the baking theme if you want more points;)

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I would like to judge because I got no time for code lol

3 Likes

Muah The Reasons You Can
@Serenity Please add This To Judges
@ExplodingDucks

3 Likes

I am sooo joining

3 Likes

sounds nice, i wanna join because i dont have a lot of ideas on what to code lol

2 Likes

I voted in the poll may I please judge?

2 Likes

yes—may I judge? it’s cool you brought this back

5 Likes

I like Halloween.
I cannot join due to needing to play my daily dose of video games.
I’d be happy to judge though?

1 Like

You Have 1 Week Start Now Bakers

Theme  Is Bake a Cake 🎂

You Can

You Can

You Can

1 Like

You Can

1 Like