The forum's tough times. D:

I don't even need to explain why. The forum is going through one of its....tough times. I feel like this placed is glazed with sadness right now. And before I put my positive mood on, there are a couple things I want to get off my chest:
1. No matter what happens, I will NOT quit.
2. @SmilingSnowflakes and @Kiwicute2016, I'm terrified you guys are gonna leave.
Now for positivity

Soooo, chaikens! This is a no-negativity topic! Let's name things we love about Hopscotch and its community! Let's share happy projects and be potatoes!

nevermind on the no negativity thing, let out your feelings good or bad. It helps

There have been so many topics about this

yeah

I just made a topic like this lol

Don't worry! I won't leave! I promise to never make a "I'm Leaving" topic (unless for a joke or other propose)! Hopefully I'll end up like t1, visiting whenever I can!

good

I had some personal things to take care of and your topic looks different

Ok! There are also topics for positivity, but ok.

The forum would be a mess without Master kiwi ;-;

Yeah but this is more personal honestly I don't feel postitive at all

And if you couldn't read between the lines, I was trying to state that I'm leaving.

jkjk. I'm not. XD But... my foot is so swollen it looks like someone shoved an egg under my ankle. ;-;
Ain't nobody too old for Hopscotch.

nu one shall leave on my watch...

Lets be happy for once :DDDDDDD

My heart missed a beat

Ouch...
Maybe put some more ice on it. Hope you get better soon!

I'm not going to leave, I'm going to stay here as long as I can, which is a very, very long time. XD

YAY!!!

That's nice to know <>

exposed

*gasps**
WHOA
HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

I am an Einstein hahaha