THE FORUM CULVER'S! Get some awesome Culver's food here! YUM

Hey guys welcome to Culver's where you can get some yummy food such as chicken strips for example
Look at the menu online on their website or something
Here we can meet to talk about collabs, tlsk with hopscotch friends and get to know each other, you can do pretend to on dates unless that's too inappropriate, and eat food just for the heck of it.
it is hs related btw
Enjoy!

@emojiarts @zachyswag @TheBloomingGarden @benny29 yum

Hai what is this topic about?

Wanna get some Culver's to eat

Sure, why not. I will get a butter burger please, and then some ice cram

What flavor would you like of ice cream

Chocalate. With extra diabetes

Got that!
brings the butter burger and duabetes ice cream to you
That'll be seven million dollars. :joy::joy:

Here you guy, as I am a wealthy billionaire :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::credit_card::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::telescope::hammer::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::credit_card::credit_card::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: And here's a little bit for your troubles :dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Thanks bruh
gives you your change of six million and ninety nine cents

Do you want any food for emoji arts

Laugh out loud
Thanks for the cent in change

Um yeah. I think she'll have a root be.er float with two straws, and a burger with a diabetes ice cream. Is that good, @EmojiArts

gets the food ready and hands it to you
That will be five dollars.

Tanks. Here is some money :moneybag:

Want some of our free items
They are
Poop
Pee cup
Horse hair
JK

I'll take...................... the horse hair

I'd like to get spicy chicken tenders with a side a fries and a root bee.r

gives you a picture of horse hair a bag of poop and an extra folder ruined of pee

gets the stuff ready
OOOH tasty that'll be ten bucks