The “Follows you” text has disappeared? Why?

Is it just me this is happening to, or is it a general hs glitch? I know the people follow me, but the text doesn’t appear?
Is there any specific reason why this is happening, and is there anything I can do to fix it?
I am on an iPad (6th Gen)
And have the newest version of hs.
For an example, to test this out, I followed myself on another acc, and then went onto Bugsy345, and the text had disappeared.
@Awesome_E @GameCodingCrazy123 @FearlessPhoenix @Silverdolphin @koletsgo @tankt2016

7 Likes

Probably just a glitch

3 Likes

Oh. It’s that simple. So there isn’t any technical reason for it?

1 Like

It was taken away a couple updates ago and has been brought up since then. No THT comment so I’m pretty sure it was intentional

2 Likes

Hmm. How are you supposed to know wether someone follows you or not then? I know I should be querying this somewhere but idk where?

Like Fear, since there was tons of updates, and that was there for a while, it’s probably not a mistake!
And even if you can’t see your followers, you’re here in the forum, which means lots of love for each other and our projects!

1 Like

Ahhhh. Okay thanks for explaining this fea and com.

1 Like

No problem! @ me if you have any questions!
You want this to stay up a bit, or is this ready to clivecate?

1 Like

I think it can go soon. Bye.

1 Like

You don’t really know , and that’s usually a good thing

It’s similar to the follow count — people will brag and stuff and feelings will get hurt. Same can happen with just a specific person following you

2 Likes

Fearless not Fea

And yw

2 Likes

Sorry. I will refer to you as fearless from now on.

1 Like

Since we haven’t gotten anything saying it was intentional, it’s probably a bug.

3 Likes

That’s ok and thanks

3 Likes

Yee, it’s happening to me too

1 Like

That’s been gone for a couple of months, idk why…

1 Like

That’s unfortunate :frowning:
There’s so many other things that THT can focus on… yet it’s all about reducing COF. That will always be an issue no matter where you are – human nature.

Why can’t we work on stability amongst other innovative features such as cloud variabled?

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a great idea. Like the ones in scratch?
P.s What does Cof stand for?

1 Like

All acronyms here:

1 Like

Okay thanks! I can never find that topic when I need it…

1 Like