The First π•―π–—π–†π–Œπ–”π–“ Game Jam

Intentional glitches make of that as you will

1 Like

That’s good to know. I’ll get working on it!

2 Likes

@C.H.Rissole @GOATGAMES @DolphinGirl7 @TrueHarryPotterLover @Kaila808 @creationsofavillager @Willowmoon here this is very useful for game polish Screen Shake FTU by Dragonmaster101

3 Likes

Thanks @Dragonmaster101 !

1 Like

And the screen shake is an intentional glitch. Or what I like to call happy accidents. I’m working on my intentional glitch project, but with a different angle. I cant wait to see how others might interpret this, and how they make their interpretation into an amazing project.

1 Like

If I make a game that the object is to earn money, and I add a button which you can get money by tapping it. Does it count as an intentional glitch?

3 Likes

@Dragonmaster101 said that you can interpret β€œintentional glitch” however you want.

3 Likes

I will look at it on Sunday thanks!

1 Like

@C.H.Rissole @TrueHarryPotterLover @DolphinGirl7 @creationsofavillager @Willowmoon @Kaila808 @Fenith @GOATGAMES all games are due in12 hoaurs and 30 min

2 Likes

I don’t understand.

2 Likes

Rissole your good you already submitted you game that’s just the time limit for the others

2 Likes

Oh. I thought you said that we have to publish it on Sunday so I have been making a new one.

2 Likes

Just enough time !

1 Like

I’m almost finished!

2 Likes

@Dragonmaster101

My Entry :grin:

2 Likes

what so fast…

2 Likes

When are you announcing winners😁?

3 Likes

Lol you and dolphin finna just both get 15 likes since y’all are the only ones with finished things so just tell me the game y’all want the likes on and I start distribution of the likes tomorrow

1 Like

@C.H.Rissole @DolphinGirl7 whats games would y’all like the 15 likes on

2 Likes

You choose :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like