The filter. What is it exactly?

Why is my stuff in the filter and how can it get out?
I know there are already topics on this but I want to know exactly why my thing is on the filter. 2 days ago my sister made something on hs. It was in the filter. Now it isn’t. Why is that and how did that happen. I make drawings but most of them don’t get in the filter. Is there a reason that they are in the filter or not? How can I get them out? Help!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Email tht with a link explaining it at

But can anyone else answer it and can it actually get out?

Yes. Tht can remove it.

It sometimes glitches, but is usually because of a bad word.

Ok. Because my projects never have bad words in them.

Certain non bad words too. I could make a list but I’m too lazy.

Like idio.t or mean?

Mean isn’t in the filter.
I mean like crap, stupid, I’m leaving etc.

The filter is something that filters out inappropriate projects. But sometimes, It filters out the wrong things.

It once filtered a drawing I did of a unicorn.

What is bad about I’m leaving? It’s not bad is it? It’s just someone leaving

I have made a browser template containing the word “addres-s”. That is probably why it’s in the filter. Another project called “iMessage Conversation”, contained a conversation between Bear (the Hopscotch character) and someone else, and someone said this: “Maybe we can chat on the forum!” And chat was blocked. Can you upload a screenshot of the project (if you want), and see if you could find any of these words?
Also, credit to @BB-Box for finding the (probably) filtered words in my projects.

I didn’t know chat was filtered. I’ll test that later.

I am not sure either.

Chat is filtered? That’s really weird. I’ll go test that out.

Chat? Is that really filtered? I made a project saying chat but it didn’t get in the filter!

Email THT with your username, project link, and project title, tell them that your project is in the filter but you don’t think it should be in there.
Their email is