The Fandom Coding clubπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š

hopscotch
books
movies

Tell me about your fandoms big or small,new or old. Every fandom down to Tv and Podcast and movies.
Discussions and Challenges. This is a coding club you don't have to do the challenges thought only if you want to climb the charts

How is this relate to Hopscotch? And welcome to the forum!

I am glad you asked. You the games I have challenges for each fandom and this a way to find friends on hopsctoch

What's a fandom?

Fandom is a term used to refer to a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest.

From Wikipedia.
That is pretty accurate.

Truth. Thats a fandom.

Um. Ok, this has to be related to Hopscotch. Maybe a fandom coding club?

I'll join!

Read the description

Oh, ok. Sorry! :smiley: meowmeowmeowm

I am actually separating people by fandom and you can only be apart of 5 fandoms and leader of two​:books:

Mcdonalds and KFC are bomb

I was scrolling thru hopscotch topics and then I came across this one… and I was literally just like :scream::scream::scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!
If u read my bio, ull know that fandoms r my life :joy::joy:
Recently I’ve just uploaded a major project related to Harry Potter… but I was also wondering if anyone wanted to do a collab with me on Hopscotch. A project based on a fandom… maybe Doctor Who? Ya know… just throwing it out there for y’all… When u imagine it, it could be rlly awesome! Like a trail art or adventure game and everything. Let me know if the idea of that appeals to u, and for those aussies out there, happy Australia Day!!!
-TheGreatCatsby