The Extremely Huge Seasons Contest

collabs
contest
have_fun!

Ok, so, I just had this great idea, about having a challenge about seasons! So, there will be 4 different groups. Each group with there favorite season. All you have to do is vote on which season they like best. Then, they all together, will make a HUGE project about their favorite season. You can make simply anything! Just make sure, it's not a drawing. If you like all the seasons, then you may make a project about all the seasons. I will be one of the judges. Is it ok with @Maltese, @SmilingSnowflakes and @BubblegumCupcakeMix to be judges with me? Please tell me if you guys have the time! If not it's ok! Voting ends on the 20th of August. After the voting is done, I will tell all, when the time of the contest finishes. Please vote according to your season. Thanks and have FUN!
Summer: @TheGreenBanana, @smishsmash, @William04GamerA, @happyfacegirl, @RainbowGalaxy, @StRiKe_Charler123, @StarryDream

Autumn: @tankt2016 (girl), @Niftynia75, @Caramel_Puffin, @Kitkat26, @happy12345678910, @HappyDee, @YuxinaYammy, @GysvANDRegulus

Winter: @Maltese, @GoatLord, @codingCupcake123, @OnceUponATime, @Serenity, @Pingu, @PerfectPanda24, @MathGirl, @Rainboom

Spring: @MR.GAM3R, @EnchantedAnimallover, @Lightningstrike, @SimplySouthernGurl

All: @SmilingSnowflakes, @tankt2016 (boy), @Smartypants, @Sensei_Coder, @RubyStars

What Is Your Favorite Season?

• Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • All

0voters

Choose up to 5 options

Votes are public.

Summer Team Topic! (For the extremely huge seasons contest!)

I'd like to be in the fall group! Or at least me, the girl, does.

Winter 4 Dayz m8
I enjoy cold, fog, rain, etc. (ikr im weird)

I thought winter was longer then just days.

Summer and winter is my favorite seasons. I will maybe join this!

Who, me?

A judge? ;u;

Woah! :0

Thank you so much, @DreamerGirl!

I don't have a lot of time on my hands, though, I'm very busy. ;-;

Thanks so much for this opportunity! It makes me feel really special. :blush:

Oh my I already started a fall project for when fall comes lol that is cool......

I love summer because it's really warm a don stuff and I love winter because of the snow and freezing cold air when u go home have warm hot chocolate!

I would like to join the fall season! For the fall group, I can help with HSB colors and beta testing.

@DreamerGirl can you edit your post so we can see the groups?

No probs. But, I'm confused. Will you, or will you not be judging?

I don't think I can. :grin:

Yeah, sure! I'd be happy to! :wink:

So, which season? Summer or winter

Oh, but it's ok if your busy now. Because right mow, I'm just getting all the votes up. The actual challenge starts a little later.

Oh, okay! :3

I might be able to do it, then :D

Thanks! This means a lot to me!

Oh no ;-;

I don't think I'll have time this summer!
I'm super sorry ;-; maybe another time though C:

So I have to make a summer project??

Time for this comtest...? Or what?

@DreamerGirl
What?
Why was I tagged? XD