The Entries Of The Challenge: TEOTC

Hi, I’m Dragongirl1264 as you probably see, and I’m starting a coding contest. It’s called: The Entries Of the Challenge, call it TEOTC. I will come up with a challenge every week for 5 weeks. I will announce the theme. You can make ANY SINGLE THING, as long as it is based on the theme. For example, let’s say the theme is cat. You make a ‘take care of your cat’. Let’s say the theme is thunder. You make music that sounds like thunder coming together to make a song. You get how the themes work? Every week I will look at all of the entries and choose my favorites. Last place will be eliminated. I will accept every member of the challenge unless there are a lot, which I’m assuming not. People usually don’t join my challenges. I might have the maximum of 7 or 8, maybe 10 members. Probably 8. I don’t know how long it will take to get enough. I might do it for more than 5 weeks, I’ll have as many weeks as I can until there is only 1 challenger left. Probably 7 weeks if I get what I’m expecting. Wait a minute, that’s almost 2 months! This might go on for a while, then. To join, quote this entry form and write your answers.

Will you be fair?
Will you try to do all the challenges?
Will you notify me if you can’t do a challenge?
Will you be nice?
Will you make fun of who’s out?
Will you complain if you’re out?

Okay, fine. You can pair up with another challenger and let a new challenger in. But when one of the challenges have started or finished, it’s too late, so if you want to collab after that I can’t let a new member in.

7 Likes

Here you go

3 Likes

Ok I’ll let you in. I don’t mind if you can’t do a challenge. I just need people to do most of them.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll try. I’ve seen what happens when some get missed.

3 Likes

I hope I can join! I will try to do as many of the challenges as I can.

2 Likes

Will you be fair? Yes
Will you try to do all the challenges? Yes but I may be busy with irl stuff
Will you notify me if you can’t do a challenge? I’ll try to
Will you be nice? YES
Will you make fun of who’s out? No, that’s not nice
Will you complain if you’re out? No, it’s just for fun!

Know what the prizes are? Also I can collaborate with someone

@dragongirl1264

2 Likes

@Shadow_Spider @Temmy what’s your HS username

2 Likes

Mine is Spider, Temmy’s is Temmy_ (I think).

2 Likes

I looked at temmy_ and I saw a project about dangerous fans, is that it?

2 Likes

Think so, like 99% sure. Do you know the prizes?

2 Likes

For the challenge?
1st place receives a like on every project i see until I get bored of it, and a website and logo, art request and follow
2nd place is pretty much a whole lot of likes, a follow and a logo or website
3rd place is a bunch of likes a small logo and follow

2 Likes

Yep, all correct lol

2 Likes

Any more entries?

1 Like