The End of an Era

𝙴𝙽𝙳-𝙾𝙵-𝙴𝚁𝙰

Thanks @Awesome_E this is a great topic and should help soften the blow

2 Likes

Yes @Mindcool24

Thank you @Ana for editing the summary. I hadn’t specified that in my body paragraphs, but I forgot to put that gt stuff must be code related

2 Likes

Please make this code related @smurfy0000000 I don’t need this to close

Oh, right.
Poll.

Do you like my projects?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Yes :slight_smile:
  • No :slight_smile:
  • Maybe :slight_smile:

0 voters

1 Like

Wow, that was a lot of reading. But, it was worth it.
Nicely done with this topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OOPS

1 Like

Could I get a link to the original, leader posted, quote of that post?

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh

Ahhhh none of us noticed that XD

2 Likes

Great topic

This should soften things up for those taking it hard

@blackseal i like your projects! can you tell me what hs account do you use right now?
reply with name only

1 Like

cwab

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with you

2 Likes

No because it’s on a pm, but you can always ask Ana again here

I mean, honestly I don’t think these changes are really necessary. I haven’t been here a lot because this forum isn’t very appealing and I’m really just there to see the drama. I’m occupied in real life and I am more comfortable using other platforms.
You all can take this as a farewell or notice for inactivity.

1 Like

You made multiple assertions in your long posts and I don’t know how do you know for sure. But that’s the key of optimism, I guess. Always thinking something is for the best when you don’t exactly know.

3 Likes

a)Some people are just here for chitchat and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s a unique community and we all have our friends here. Since we are not allowed to talk on other sites, I can’t expect many people having an attachment to this forum.
b)General topics have plenty of fond memories of so many people. It’s a little arbitrary to delete them at once.

3 Likes

a) it’s a coding forum. It was never intended for anything like that. This isn’t what THT wanted and they’re making changes. Which is fine
b) not deleted, archived and closed

5 Likes

I honestly have the intuition that it won’t go very well for obvious reasons. You?

3 Likes

I think it’ll go great, and I stand with THT.

3 Likes

We will see.

3 Likes