The drawing shop!

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@MouldyCheese8) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

welcome to the drawing shop!

Here, you can buy things to draw on. In other words, this is a shop for different types of art pads!

so what can I buy?

You can buy three different types of things to draw on:
☆art pads
★ pixel art pads
☆ and notepads!

but how much do these cost and how do I buy them?

art pads

Price
5 seeds🌱 or 2 shoutouts to anyone:bulb:
Time: :clock830: 1day- 1 week

form
Any different pen types:
Design (can include a picture):
Shapes:
Anything else:

Notepads

price: :seedling: 5 seeds or :bulb: 3 shoutouts to anyone
time 1week about

form:
Background:
Line colours:
Any specific colours(in hsb):
Pen types:
Anything else:

Pixel art pads

Price
5 seeds🌱 or 2 shoutouts to anyone:bulb:
Time: :clock830: 1day- 1 week

FORM:
Any colours specifically: (in hsb)
Design (can include a picture):
Shapes:
Anything else:

@avocados_and_cheese

11 Likes

@avocados_and_cheese does anyone want to buy something?

4 Likes

I’ll order an art pad:

3 Likes

Sorry but I can’t do sliders! so I’ll reduce the price to 1 shoutout, again sorry!

3 Likes

You can search a up a FTU slider.

2 Likes

yeah, they’re pretty simple once you know how to use the maximum and minimum function

2 Likes

Yeah, he/she isn’t a seed dev, and also doesn’t have the ability to use seed blocks.

I was about to say that lol

2 Likes

that’s allowed- and how most shops do transactions is that the buyer pays a seed dev and the seed dev pays the seller.

1 Like

but the shop creator isn’t a seed dev. would a random dev just give them the seeds?

2 Likes

yes, they can do that

1 Like

oh, my bad. did not know that. I deleted my posts to avoid confusion. thanks @Dragongirl1264

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t make it more clear, I didn’t mean an actual slider, but more like two arrows and then you click them to increase the width/hue/saturation/brightness. I’ll still pay in 2 shoutouts :)

2 Likes

Oh ok I can do that!

2 Likes

Here it is:

3 Likes

Thanks! It looks great!
Here’s the shoutouts:

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes