The day I got: Coded

books
writing

This is a draft.

Summary: Fianna is adicted to the forum. One day while she's on, it takes a turn. She gets into a flame war and gets in trouble. Her rep was trashed and she was framed. Fianna's whole coding future was effected. With a new anonymous friend, a deal, THT, and a bubbly coder, will she be able to get her rep back?

Chapter 1: Noob

So, I'm pretty much a noob to hopscotch. But for some reason, a person with noob in their name, is somehow the best coder ever. I try so hard to make good projects, but then I fail so hard. Anyway, my name is Fianna. Fianna the-noob-that-fails-so-hard-at-coding. I joined hopscotch 6 months ago, and the most likes I have ever had is 20. My username is FiFiYass and I have 30 followers. Eh who am I kidding, I don't even know because hopscotch deletes all my notifications. I have been on the hopscotch forum for about a month. I have made a couple of friends, and I am literally obsessed with it. Oh, gtg, I need to check the hopscotch forum.

Chapter 2: Chucked

ILuvie’s General Topic

@KayKay:Hey ILuvie, what's with the weird name?
Omg, this girl is being kinda mean…. *I thought.

@FiFiYass: Hey, @KayKay, maybe you shouldn't say it’s weird, maybe she likes it.

@KayKay: Maybe you should keep your nose out of my business.

Okay, that's it. We are about to have a problem. *still thinking.

@FiFiYass: Well excuse me for trying to stick up for someone.

@KayKay: Yeah excuse you maybe ILuvie doesn't need anyone to stick up for her.

@BillieRocks: Hey guys let's calm down.

@DizzyDuck: Yeah, please this is annoying.

@FiFiYass: Guys we are trying to talk this out can you please bud out for a second.

@KayKay: @DizzyDuck, @BillieRocks, I don't know what you guys are talking about. @FiFiYass, just lashed out on me.

@FiFiYass: What?!?! You were just being mean to @ILuvie!!! Guys you see that right???

@BillieRocks: See what? I just see you lashing at
@KayKay.

@FiFiYass: You little devil @KayKay!!!!! You deleted all my posts to make me look bad!!!

@DizzyDuck: Hey!! @FiFiYass!!! You shouldn't her a little devil!!! @KayKay is innocent!!!!

@BillieRocks: Yeah, why are you being mean?

@FiFiYass: UGHHHHHHHHH I'M NOT BEING MEAN!!!!!!!!!! @KAYKAY ISN'T INNOCENT!!!!!

@CakesandRoses: Hey, I don't know what's going on here, but I'm not sure it's nice. I'm going to close this topic.

:lock: Closed by @CakesandRoses 2 min ago
~
Oh. My. Gosh. Have you ever got that feeling where you get so mad but then when you cool off you feel scared? Well I just had that. @KayKay is a little sneaky devil that seeks to ruin people's lives. I will never talk to her again. And @BillieRocks and @DizzyDuck? I'm ignoring them too. I cannot believe they fell for her trick!! Did they seriously I would just lash out at someone? They know me better than that!!!!! Oh no!! My rep was trashed!! Everyone is going to see that fight!!! I'm going from Fianna the-noob-that-fails-so-hard-at-coding to Fianna the-very-lonely-noob-that-fails-so-hard-at-coding. My life, my work, my rep has just been chucked.

Chapter 3: Bully

I was looking at hopscotch today, and someone posted #StopFiFithemeanie.
I looked at the project, and it was made by KayKay. It said: Today, I was bullied by FiFiYass. She yelled at me on the forum, and called me a devil. She is bad, and you shouldn't follow her, or like her projects. To support me, like all my projects, and remix this to stop FiFiYass.
I literally screamed. And I went and posted a reply saying: Are you kidding me? You are asking for likes, and you are framing me!!!!!!! You- ughhhhhhhhh. I didn’t lash out at you, you were being mean to someone else!!!!! And I was standing up for them!!! And you got mad at me!! Then you deleted all your posts to make me look bad!!!
It got no likes. In fact someone else posted in reply to me saying: You are a bully. Then another person remixed it saying: Hey back off ■■■■■■!!!! Then: Hey get off of hopscotch!!!
Then, my projects that had only 15 likes, went to 0. I went into a corner and cried. KayKay, has officially ruined my life.

Chapter 4: @mysterious

I was on the forum today and I was PMmed by a guy named @mysterious.
The message said: I know what happened. The real story. I can breach into THT system and undelete KayKay’s post. On one condition, you have to make me popular. Got it?

And I pmed him back saying: Uh, who are you? Isn't it illegal to breach into a company's system? How can I trust you?

He pmed me back: ** I'm @mysterious. Are you dense? And, its only illegal if they know I broke the law. How can I trust you? Enough said. You have 3 days to make me popular, and I will give you back your rep? Deal?**

I pmed him back: Wait what? I don't know who you are and this could be a scam!! I can't trust you!!

He pmed me back: Well if you dont accept this deal, you will be suspended for a long time, everyone will hate you on hopscotch, you won't have a rep, and inevitably your coding future goes down the drain. No pressure.

This guy is good. I might as well trust him…. *I thought

I pmed him back: Ugh. Fine then. But you better keep your word.

He pmed me back: I'm @mysterious, you never know.
As I was going through my state of misery, I decided to change my profile picture into a sad face. Then I saw the dreadful words:
**“This user is suspended for 12 hours, September 13th, 3:04
Reason: For being extremely mean to KayKay.”
I swear I am going to kill KayKay.

Chapter 5: THT’s email

I finally decided to take a break from hopscotch, well until my suspension was over. I was play Rolling Sky, then I got that notification chime. At this point, I dread notifications. I look at my email and it was from THT. I figured it was one of those annoying promotions and update emails, but it was something much worse.
The email read:
**Dear FiFi,
I am sure you have heard of the bad news. You have been suspended. And if the reason wasn't very clear, let me explain it to you. You have been quite mean to KayKay over the last couple of days, and we have gotten many complaints from her. She has told us that you have been ad-hominem attacking her and lashing out at her for no reason. These things go against the community guidelines, which of course need to be followed to stay on the hopscotch forum and hopscotch. We have not suspended you for very long, but please know we will not tolerate this behavior. In addition to this suspension, we are giving you the permission to Private Message KayKay apologize to her for being mean. You may NOT use this privlage to PM anyone else. If you do, you we will suspend you for longer, and by longer we mean about 2 weeks. We hope in the period of these 12 hours you have thought about your actions and have decided to fix them. Have a nice day!
Sincerely, THT**
I have no words. This is completely crazy. I need to get @mysterious popular. Fast.

Is this:

• Good
  • Bad
  • Alright
  • Quit Writing

0voters

Here is the public one:

• Good
  • Bad
  • Alright
  • Quit Writing

0voters

Votes are public.

Good story! I like it, can't wait to read more :slight_smile:

Omg thanks so much!!!!

Add more adjectives maybe.

Write some more! I luv da storreee!
Writing tip: Try make da storree a bit more realistic. Because I think dat FiFiYass overeacted. Think as if you are FiFiYass and wut would YOU respond.:wink:

KayKay is evil D:

More storreee plz? < puppy eyes >

Such a great story!
KayKay is such a mean character! :0
Good job bringing personalities to life!

Okay I will add more to the story XD

I added more to the storee everyone!!!!!!!!!

when are you gonna write chapter 4??? I want to read it sooo bad!! ITS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!

Oh okay thanks!!!!!!! Lol

Writing tip: FiFi still overreacted a bit. Maybe you should use "KayKay, has officially ruined my reputation on Hopscotch" instead. Because ruining someone's life via Hopscotch is not possible. And getting 15 leikes is pretty normal.:wink:
(I'm sorry if I sounded harsh)

More storee?

Ummm I will try to write more if and when I have the time

I have added more storeeee!!!!!!!!!

QUEENIEEEE YOU'REEEEE BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Awesome, I love it! Great story!