The_dancer GT: updates, FAQ, and randomness

general_topic
swati_bang_rules
ae_was_here
thedancer_is_kind

It’s still the winter holiday so it should be too late, but no problem

Merry Christmas! I think that it s totally up to you to choose what project that you would like to make. There are already some nice suggestions, so I am sure that you come up with something awesome!

When did you learn to speak English?

We learn English in school, but it is all pretty easy and mostly grammar. I use the internet a lot and I have always been using English tools and resources. When I first joined Hopscotch, I would ask my parents if my English was correct before publishing a project and sometimes a reply here. But now, I don´t do that. Hopscotch has taught me a lot. But don´t forget that Sweden is one of the countries that speak English the best, but don´t have it as a native language (I think that I´ve read that somewhere, I am not entirely sure though).

That’s so cool! I actually did know that Sweden is a country that can speak English the best! It’s funny, because you learned English over time, whereas English is my main language: but you are better at speaking it then me!

Hi everyone!
Does anyone happen to have any topics that would be helpful for newcomers? If so, please reply and link them here, so I can possibly add them to this topic (Must Read for New Users!)

I want to add some new topics to it, since many people have been sharing this topic with others. Thanks!

@background_inc
@Xman0417
@PartTimeFemale
@ExistenceExistsToday
@William04GamerA
@Paige1212
@Got_This_Glow
@eIameFemiTtraP
@DogWithAPen
@HopscotchRemixer
@Sugarisyummy
@Stal98
@ArtisticCoder
@WynterDiamond
@MK0825
@smurfy0000000
@tankt2016
@TheCMStudios
@Amulet_10
@GalaxyCoding
@Hopscotcher
@Murphy1
@FearlessPhoenix
@GweTV

Let me know if you would like to join my tag list.

Better? I´m probably not, but thank you anyways!

I confirmed the fact, and Sweden has actually been the best English speaking country! However, this year, we moved down to the second place. But that is still a really high rating.

Cool!
It would be nice to be bilingual.
When do you guys start to learn English in school?

I started to learn English in 3rd grade (4th grade with the Swedish school system). Now, I think that they have decreased the limit one grade lower.

Our school offers different languages as well, and we are required to take a language as a class. I believe we have French, Chinese, Italian, German, and Spanish. However, once we reach higher level classes, we can take more interesting languages like Sign Language and Latin.

hi everyone! i just redid my bio, so if anyone wants to check it out and give me some suggestions… i would love that!

@background_inc
@Xman0417
@PartTimeFemale
@ExistenceExistsToday
@William04GamerA
@Paige1212
@Got_This_Glow
@eIameFemiTtraP
@DogWithAPen
@HopscotchRemixer
@Sugarisyummy
@Stal98
@ArtisticCoder
@WynterDiamond
@MK0825
@smurfy0000000
@tankt2016
@TheCMStudios
@Amulet_10
@GalaxyCoding
@Hopscotcher
@Murphy1
@FearlessPhoenix
@GweTV

let me know if you would like to join my tag list!

I think your bio’s great!

Nice bio!

Epic

I agree with what everyone said above: awesome bio! Perhaps you could make the “About me” text bold. Other than that, I have no suggestions, really.

good job :clap:

Thanks, everyone!

@William04GamerA ~ thanks for the suggestion! I just made the text bold!

I know for some time zones it has already passed, but anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! I hope everyone has a great 2019! :blush:

@background_inc
@Xman0417
@PartTimeFemale
@ExistenceExistsToday
@William04GamerA
@Paige1212
@Got_This_Glow
@eIameFemiTtraP
@DogWithAPen
@HopscotchRemixer
@Sugarisyummy
@Stal98
@ArtisticCoder
@WynterDiamond
@MK0825
@smurfy0000000
@tankt2016
@TheCMStudios
@Amulet_10
@GalaxyCoding
@Hopscotcher
@Murphy1
@FearlessPhoenix
@GweTV

Let me know if you would like to join my tag list.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It’s 2 in the afternoon
i know about timezones this a joke