The Creative Cove

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@PhiStudios) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

PhiStudio’s Creative Cove

Welcome to the cove!

So, a couple months ago, I started a shop called MacroPix. It was not a good shop. But then, I realized my true passion: graphic design! For example, if anyone wants a new icon, user card, sprites, or other code related things,

IT’s FREE! Just request it down there :arrow_down:

As usual, let’s try not to get off topic, and let’s always have fun!

12 Likes

ooh, that sounds really cool!! just remember that this all does have to relate to hs, so they can be for PFPs, user cards+backgrounds, or images for a game.
everything else will have to be posted in the DHT and follow our rules there, so unfortunately allowing this as a space for everyone else to post their designs as well isnt something we can do

12 Likes

K, I made it more HS related

6 Likes

Hey @KingNomNom do you want a free icon

2 Likes

(You’re so fast at replying)

(I’ll make ur icon)

2 Likes

Not really tbh, but I might be back later

2 Likes

K but I will make one for you anyway

(You don’t have to use it)

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

Sure, I’ll get one. Could you try your best to make it galaxy themed? I can pay seeds if you’d like

2 Likes

i’ll get one too, but please include this pic haha
feel free to rotate, erase bg, do whatsoever with that ^^
i can pay too

3 Likes

(@Tri-Angle is it okay if I try to remake that photo instead of using that one exactly)

3 Likes

yep ofc! :))

3 Likes

Hey @Tri-Angle I finished and will post on the DHT

2 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 finished and posted on DHT

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like