The ‘Control Block’ Help/Or central

For this Topic I would like to add a “Control Block Help” Topic for people that needs help with “Control Blocks” in their code or just need assistance with how each/or some “Control Blocks” function!

This is gonna be the communication zone for Control Blocks, so talk about close to or anything that is Control Blocks coding or assistance, that is free willing of course :wink:.

I don’t know if a Member can create a Topic like this, but it is worth a try!.. because I want to revive this category and want people to help other people with Control Block’s in their projects!

9 Likes

Oopsie Daisy, another Mistake-e. The title should’ve been “The ‘Control Block’ Help/or Central”. Can Leaders fix that for me please?

4 Likes

is that good?

3 Likes

Dang I was too slow

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

tag me if you need help with them, I’m good with control blocks

3 Likes

you could change it *:*O

4 Likes

I will once I get my iPad back :+1:

4 Likes

How often do you guys use Control Blocks in your guy’s code?

3 Likes

All. The. Time.
I use a bunch of repeats and repeat forever in shape arts, and tons of check once ifs and check once if elses in generators.

2 Likes

I also use Check Once If, Repeat Forever, Repeat, Wait, all of those Blocks a bunch, I use it so much that it’s like in every game I make, it is one of my favorite blocks too

3 Likes

Question:
Which block out of all of the control blocks is your most favorite?

1 Like

Often

Example: Check Once If, Wait, Repeat forever, Clone…

1 Like

Feel free to count.

1 Like

Ok, I will count all of them for real.

2 Likes

That seems too much, so I’ll give it an estimate of a 20. @Petrichor.

2 Likes

You should see E-Pad

IMG_5093
This like one object so far.

1 Like

I know that wasn’t directed to me, but wow, is that a lot!

1 Like

The project has 1715 conditionals so far if you wanted to know that.

1 Like

Wow. Even bigger wow is that you have actually been keeping count when there are so many.

1 Like