The collab competition

In this comp competitors will create a collab with at least one other competitor. You can join or leave collabs at any time. The collab with the most members and at least project everyone has worked on wins!

More information-pls read

The competition ending doesn’t mean your collab has to end! Who knows? U might make a new friend. Ur everyone project must include at least one of these: square, rounded square, triangles, really anything from the Shapes section.

Go!

8 Likes

Cmon. Why are there so many good competitions and collabs all coming out. I can’t participate cuz I’m already doin 3 collabs and 4 complex projects so maybe later? Also did this tag you? @C_t

4 Likes

Yay! Another cool idea for the new month February!:partying_face:

But there are many things when it comes to a collab for example if you put the password out in the open anyone could go into your collab account. And if they were to make a topic there would be many many topics for each tiny collab.

1 Like

You could make a topic and ask leaders to make it private. So no one can what’s in it other then the ppl you tag.

1 Like

Yes, but wouldn’t there be many to many topics for each little collab ?

1 Like

True dat. Idk. Maybe instead of making a collab account ppl could just remix what their teammate has and add on to it?

1 Like

Some people don’t exactly like remixing, and like making their own creation.

1 Like

Ik. But there is really no other way to collab. And I don’t really think there will be too many groups of ppl collabing.

2 Likes

No it didn’t

1 Like

Or just make the group bigger ? It could be a big group collab !

2 Likes

@C_t
Works for me !

3 Likes

Well the collabs will not hav there own topics they will hav mini-topics

What is a mini topic

A mini topic is a post where u can reply so it’s sorta like a topic.

1 Like

How are leaders suppose to unlist them then ?

2 Likes

Also sorry I’m not liking posts - my likes ran out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Y would they need to? If it’s necessary then to unlist just put the entire post inside an

Unlisted

folder

2 Likes

Because if they were to make a collab account they would have to tell the password

2 Likes

Oh well, @Kaila808, just put all that stuff in one of these:

This topic is unlisted
2 Likes

Same. I’m outta likes.

5 Likes

Well people could just open the folder and see what’s inside can’t they

2 Likes

Gp @TrueHarryPotterLover but no one is that mean

2 Likes