The Coder's Kingdoms!

hopscotch_story
story
dude73
writing

As you may know, I am writing a hopscotch story! This is where I will post the story. If you want to be notified when a new chapter comes out, Just edit your name under the line! I am now writing chapter 1. :smile:

@Razor
@Kitkat26
@XiaoMiaoMi
@TappymLP
@TheLogoMaster
@CrystalPanda
@Stick88
@WinningMonkey
@Deadfr

Can we have names for the story ?

What so you mean? :D

Oh I thought this was a team book sorry :stuck_out_tongue: and I mean with a cast of people who wanna be characters

I have the cast here, give me a second to write them down, :smile:

Here you go @Razor! :D

Main characters:
Evangeline (me)
Kristi (@SparkyKat)
Astrid (@Sparkczy)
Wren (@Giraffedolphin26)
Stick (@Stick88)

King and Queen
Queen: Emanuelle (SWWH)
King: Titan (@WinningMonkey)

Parents:
Mom: Trudy (@tankt2016)
Dad: pfudar (@princess_of_the_pugs)

Other:
Friend if Main character: Aaron (@TheLogoMaster)
Character along travels: Inritus (@GysvANDRegulus)
A person who pops around and sells things: Unknown name (@Calico2.0)

Here are people who want to be tagged:
@Razor
@Kitkat26
@XiaoMiaoMi
@TappymLP
@TheLogoMaster
@CrystalPanda
@Stick88

Chapter 1!

The Coder Kingdoms!
Written by: Dude73

Chapter one
I woke up with my dog licking my face. He was a yellow lab, and his name was Clyde. β€œClyde, really?” I said, laughing. I got out of bed and went to my closet to get dressed. Now, what should I wear? I thought, but then I noticed something. Peeking out from under my shoe rack was my old journal!

Why do I still have this? I thought I threw it out. I thought. I started writing in it when I was about 10, and I stopped after I got used to the new changes. I wonder what I was like back then! I thought, so I decided to read a few entries. I exited the closet, still in pajamas, and sat I my big green bean bag.

March 20, 2012
Today was the strangest day ever. I woke up normally, then suddenly my mom said she was getting married to the king of The Coder's kingdoms! I was taken to this castle and now I am sitting around bored. I never wanted to be a princess. The castle is pretty cool though. You walk into a ginormous throne room, and there are at least 5 doors going off to other places in the castle. The walls are Quartz with some blue stripes, and there is a stone brick floor. Going up to the second floor, there is a big hall with a massive window to the outside at the end. My room is on this floor. The other room on this floor is the movie room, which has a massive TV, big couches, and a popcorn machine! My room is super boring. Stone walls, stone ceiling, stone floor. I have not adventured anywhere else yet, so I guess I will leave it at that.
-Evangeline (Evie)

March 21, 2012
I just realized that someone in the future might be reading this! I should probably explain stuff. I live in a secret hidden country called the Coder Kingdoms. There are 5 different kingdoms inside of the country which are: Featured, Trending, Rising, Following, and Newest. Our job as a country is, we actually code the whole world! We code buildings, sports events, everything! The only thing we did not do is the terrain. The land and waters are already there. We coded the first houses, the trees and plants, and even the animals! The fun thing is, the outsiders don't have a clue their whole world is coded. The problem is, everyone here is too afraid to go outside of the country! No one has ever seen the outside from their own eyes. I live in Featured, the most famous kingdom. I used to live in Newest, the kingdom for the poor. But then my mom married the king of Coder's Kingdoms, and now I am a princess in featured.
-Evie

I set the journal down on the end table by the bean bag. I smiled, remembering how confused and emotional I was back then. I got up, actually got dressed, and went to the movie room to watch the news.

I've got a theory:

Is the mom part of The Hopscotch Team? After all, there's not really a king of the channels in real Hopscotch, so maybe the "king" in the real app could be the lead developer, the girl could be the mom's kid and the mom could be Liza or Asha!

But that's just a theory, A GAM-

Oh wait, that's not my catchphrase. :stuck_out_tongue:

No...

A CODE THEORY!

True! :yum:

That would be cool, but I already have names and things. I think THT can be the council, like the government. :smile: