The CodeBoxes (Unofficial)

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@Cipher) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome to Hopscotch CodeBox! (Unofficial)

You’ve come to this topic, and your here, but they you’re confused. What is Codebox? Here are some answers for you:

What is Codebox?

Codeboxes are tools that I create for you using the custom code blocks.

What is an example of your products?

I am currently working on an Undertale code box - here are an example of the tools that are provided in one Codebox:

• Instructions
  • Configure Box
  • Configure Collison
  • Confugure Projectile
  • Fire Projectile
  • Create Attack Sequence
  • Set Script
  • Set Playerheath
  • Set Bossheath

And more to come! All with FTU and easy to use parameters, plus a full instruction manual!

Great, but what does it cost?

The CodeBoxes have a very fluid price, based on how complex and/or difficult the request is.

Looking forward to do business with you all!

15 Likes

Can someone tag omtl?

7 Likes

@omtl see the op of this topic!

12 Likes

Cool idea

6 Likes

So say I want a platformer. The CodeBox will come with all the needed instructions and code for me to build a platformer. Correct?

3 Likes

Yes, but I have low skills, (which means it will take a while and it might be bad)

1 Like

In case you are wondering, I didn’t really ask for a platformer. It was just a example.

2 Likes