The Apocolypse and Purge of Hopscotch- chapter four in progress

hopscotch_story
potterproductions
jacobsartorius

I AM WRITING A STORY.

I am looking for characters in it.

The Apocolypse and Purge of Hopscotch will basically be about a few people that somehow happen to be alive during the Hopscotch Purge, that we all have been dreading. Real life famous people will be in here, and it will be a little like the Hunger Games. Forum accounts are Bing hacked. Everyone is feared of being exterminated. Houses are being torn down. People are starting to have depression, and lucid nightmares. Their iPads are taken away and smashed so they can't code anymore. Friends and family are turning on each other. The human population is lowering and everyone is poor. Donald Trump is trying to stop it, but even he can't. He has to hide, for a bunch of people are after him. These Hopscotchers and some famous people will have to work together to save their loved ones before it's too late. But System is in the way- System has become a real robot that is like a person. It will be hard to damage system since essentials are running out. Hopscotchers have lost their iPads. The streets are no longer safe. What will happen during this horrible time? Who will be in the happiness land at the end? Who will be stuck with Voldemort and System? System is closing all the shops.
Find Out In: The Apocolypse and Purge of Hopscotch
(Rated For People Who Are Okay With Characters Dying And Gory Stuff)

So yeah, I'm looking for characters for my book. As you can see trump is involved in it.
There will be 5 made up characters.
That means there are 4 character spots left. I have my own character.

FORM:

Name:
Who they wanna save (5 or less):
Victims (choose 3 or less):
Personality:
Hobbies:
Brave Or Weak?:

FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THIS:
Donald Trump
Jacob Sartorius
RiceGum
PewDiePie (46M SUBS ON YT?!)
Hillary Clinton
... Any famous people or other characters targeted in your victims and must save lists

-PP
(Tell me if this isn't a good story)

CHARACTERS-

Hermione
Elcraji @kvj
Thister @TheGreenBanana
Olivia @PerfectPanda24
Quinn @Huggingfluffybear
(Extra random character: @simplysoutherngurl)

It's kind of... Gruesome. And I generally don't mind gruesomeness. Anyway, cool idea, but how does this relate to hopscotch in the least?

It's a story. I'm looking for Hopscotchers in it as well. I'm secretly putting creative coder and jumpyduckz and chakins in it... Shh don't tell her.

This sounds interesting!

I loooove chocolate!

Will Daniel Radcliffe and Adele work

How about Donald trump as a victim, is that good?

This is kinda, violent.. And, The Purge is a real movie which is very violent, and the famous people aren't very appropriate either, I don't think you should be writing a story like this. I understand that you said this is okay for people who like gory stuff, but this is a little too far, I'm not sure you should make something like this.. :V

I'd ask her before you put her in a gory story. :E

I normally don't mind grusome, but I don't think this is appropriate for the younger hops. Maybe post this on a site like WattPad?

Creative coder is gonna be the cotton candy coder at the bottom of the car seat, where she takes her loved ones that are targeted people and takes them to the happiness land

I don't have wattpad
But there are happy endings

The storyline still sounds horrid..

It's free and you can sign up :wink: Even with a happy ending, some kids parents don't want to see that they're kid is reading something about people drinking bleach.

Keeping things appropriate for all age levels is the best thing to do when on the Internet.

I'd like it if you read the whole post again.
There's hopscotch relating in most of the chapters btw. System and Voldemort are rising over as well.
Dknt tell cc about the chakins

I'm not saying it's not related, it's just not appropriate for all age levels, and is very violent and gory.

What? Sorry I don't understand that XD

Storyline:
The Purge of Hopscotch will basically be about a few people that somehow happen to be alive during the Hopscotch Purge, that we all have been dreading. Real life famous people will be in here, and it will be a little like the Hunger Games. Forum accounts are Bing hacked. Everyone is feared of being exterminated. Houses are being torn down. People are starting to have depression, and lucid nightmares. Their iPads are taken away and smashed so they can't code anymore. Friends and family are turning on each other. The human population is lowering and everyone is poor. Donald Trump is trying to stop it, but even he can't. He has to hide, for a bunch of people are after him. These Hopscotchers and some famous people will have to work together to save their loved ones before it's too late. But System is in the way- System has become a real robot that is like a person. It will be hard to damage system since essentials are running out. Hopscotchers have lost their iPads. The streets are no longer safe. What will happen during this horrible time? Who will be in the happiness land at the end? Who will be stuck with Voldemort and System? System is closing all the shops.

I agree with @malie it sounds kind of cool, maybe a little overwhelming gross, make that a lot overwhelming gross, but it's not appropriate for everyone @Gilbert189 @Kiwicute2016

I know, I read your post multiple times. What do you mean by, "What about bloodbath"