The "Advanced" Coder Club!

HOLD YOUR FLAS AND YOUR COMPLEX REPLIES!!

INSPIRED BY @PAIGE1212 and @Explorer_

This club is for "advanced coders" in all waters. Ex- you would most likely be in if you are real good at making games. Anyways, please read through the whole topic...

So basically his club is for advanced coders. I do have a featured requirement.

Bob- some people are great coders without featured

I do know that, but this makes advances coders easier to find. Also, I will be checking your accounts anyway, and if the code is advanced, I will let you in.

If you don't want to join this however, you can always join the underdog club made by Explorer_!

Activities are questions on how to code something (I would already know that lol) and coding! Coding challenges will make you have two participating points.

Ranks:

Newbie- they can participate in activities and ask questions. When you join, you are immediately this level.

Basic- they need to participate in activities 5 times to get on this level. This rank can participate in activities and give ideas.

Member- they need to participate in 15 activities to get to this level, including the ones from newbie to basic. This rank can participate in activities, give ideas, and get one extra point every time they participate.

Regular- they need to participate 30 activities, including the past ones. This rank is able to participate in activities, give ideas, an extra point when participating in activities, and particiapte in the regular chat.

Leader- they need to participate in 50 acritvites, including the ones from the pas. This tank is able to participate in activities, give ideas, an extra point when participating in activities, start an activity, and can participate in the leader/mod chat..

Mod- they need to participate in 75 activities, including the ones from the pas. This tank is able to participate in activities, give ideas, an extra point when participating in activities, and start an activity, and can participate in the leader/mod chat.

Challenges come as often as possible :D

Points tilll next rank-

@IKeudin: 4 replies till Basic
@Petrichor: 10 replies till Regular
@DMF: 5 replies till Basic
@IntelligentIceCream: 5 replies till Basic
@Paige1212: 3 replies till Basic
@Dylan329: 3 replies till Basic
@Snoopy: 3 replies till Basic
@UnderagedCoder1: 3 replies till Basic

Requirements-

1. Have at least one feature
  2. Have at least one trending
  3. Been on Hopscotch for at least 8 months
  4. Been on the forum for at least 4 months
  5. Knows how to use at least CoSine

HAVE FUN!

Club member are announced Jan. 10th.

24 Likes

First

3 Likes

Nevermind I just saw the requirements. I can not join.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Featured doesn't matter it only matters on if the Hopscotcher knows how to code really well.
So don't judge a person if they have gotten featured or not.
Because there is a lot of people that are really good at coding but never get noticed.

10 Likes

Can I join?
you know who I am so...

1 Like

I have all the requirements except for the last ;0;

3 Likes

I can always try ;0;

4 Likes

Advanced coders should have at least 5 features. 1 feature isn't going to determine an advanced code.

Sorry, off topic.

3 Likes

A coder can be very advanced and not have any features, it really just matters if they get noticed to have the feature :wink:

6 Likes
  1. Have at least one feature I have three <-He meant five
  2. Have at least one trending I know I have one, but I don't check trending.
  3. Been on Hopscotch for at least 8 months uuuuhhhhhhhhh one second. 31 months minus 8 months equals 23 months...... it's not below zero, so yes, I have
  4. Been on the forum for at least 4 months 13 months minus four months equals 9 months, so yes
  5. Knows how to use at least CoSine For most of its common uses on Hopscotch.
6 Likes

Great idea! It's a bit different which is good! Thanks for givin credit!

3 Likes

3 Likes

But it does show that there coding skills are very high

3 Likes

Can I join Please!!!

1 Like

I don't have 2 and 5 ;-;

2 Likes

Can i join this club, i meet the requirements. (I am pretty sure) xD

1 Like

Can we stop making clubs for "advanced" people? Can't clubs be for everyone, not just people who are "advanced"?

And, also, what if some people are really, really good at coding but don't have any Featured? Just remove the Featured requirement, at least.

1 Like

This is fine if this hopscotcher wishes to have their club like this, perhaps the challenges are going to be really complex and if you don't have much experience then it would be extremely difficult?

1 Like

The THT sometimes features people because they are funny.

1 Like

@Phase_Admin, @lollypopcorn, and @HappyDolphin, please stop. I told in the main post the reason I didn't let some people in. Did you read the whole post?

2 Likes