The "Action" channel

• Games where you need to fight with enemies and use a character of your choice to represent yourself and jump into the action.
  • Projects where you have to run (constantly move) in order to achieve the goal of the game (usually survive).
  • Projects in which the player assumes the role of a character in an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle-solving.
  • All projects where the goal of the game is to care for someone (a pet, a baby, the environment).
  • Projects where you have to race with other characters in order to win the game.
  • Projects where the player controlled character must jump and climb between suspended platforms while avoiding obstacles.
15 Likes
Nominations for Featured 2!

Ooh I’m excited to see some projects from this channel

4 Likes

Boss fight coming soon, maybe in like 3 months or so

4 Likes
4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ivan_10!

1 Like

Here’s a game I made:

3 Likes

I want to nominate this!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Yeeee welcome!

1 Like

It looks nice! who in the world flagged your previous post?

3 Likes

I nominate this for featured!

2 Likes

I second this!!

2 Likes

Single or two player, because some of you have friends, and others, like me, don’t. (Lol?)

Basically the objective is to grab the most riches (diamonds and money) in the 100 seconds of the game. Special items will boost or harm the player. And Yes, the control are supposed to be a little tricky.

• Yeeeee
  • Nooooo
  • Oooops

0 voters

5 Likes

I self-nominate this one!

• AMAZIIIING
  • Yo that’s great
  • Good
  • Ok
  • Bad
  • Dude did you spend time on that!? Baaaad
  • WORST PROJECT EEEEEEVER

0 voters

1 Like

I second it!

1 Like

I nominate this project! It is so original and fun!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to tag me @Stylishpoopemoji33 if you need any help, @PurpleSpring01!

1 Like