The 1st Annual Spider Challenge

I’ll give a small pixel Art Request and spamlikes for all places, but a regular sized one for 1st

4 Likes

I’ll try to come up with a team name

4 Likes

1st: coded art request
2nd: spam likes on 50 projects
3rd: spam likes on 40 projects

2 Likes

How about; 1: trail art request from me 2: likes from me on a bunch of your projects 3: follow from me

2 Likes

Great! Also try to find people to join your team!

3 Likes

Oh, and as for the people who added stuff to the winners rewards, they have been added! @GameCodingCrazy123 @koletsgo @Stylishpoopemoji33

6 Likes

Cool

3 Likes

Team name? How about :hedgehog: :face_with_head_bandage: :airplane:?

6 Likes

Can I join someone’s team? I am a pretty good coder, just Hardly ever publish projects. I would quite like to join sages team if possible. @Shadow_Spider @Sage

4 Likes

That’s cool lol

5 Likes

Perfect!

Sure! I’ll add you. @Sage, just roll with it. And @ChickenProductions7, you have to find two more members!

5 Likes

Hey! I just wanted to say how impressed I am with how organized you’re keeping this challenge. Nice job, spider! Keep it up!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Got it.

@Bugsy345 welcome to the team

3 Likes

Thanks. I am really looking forward to this!

3 Likes

I would also like to join a team unless this is full!

5 Likes

Nah. You can join a team. Could you join @ChickenProductions7’s team? @Cocoa_Viola, you’re a judge again :wink:

7 Likes

I´d love to join ChickenProductions and everyone else in the team to work on something amazing :+1:

6 Likes

Great! Now, just find ONE MORE PERSON and you be fine :wink:

3 Likes

This is a suggestion my team name. How about CodingCrazySage345?
@Sage @GameCodingCrazy123 this is only a suggestion, so I don’t mind if you don’t like it…

5 Likes