That moment when you get followed by a famous hopscotcher

hopscotch
thatmomentwhen
meme

seriously, I feel like this:

because of this:

also my notifications started working again 5 minutes ago, so that's how I found that! (also I'm only screaming with joy internally)

@t1_hopscotch thank you!!!!!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

O_h MY GASH,WAIT WHAT?!
Hopsctochers that are awesome

You should be proud of your self @justanerd!!!!!

thx, and this is the highlight of my 6 months (I had Cotten candy for the first time over the summer, it was glorious:laughing:)

still reading them, and here's 3 famous hopscotcher X in 1 screenshot!!!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

AND ANOTHER!?!!?!?!?! pls guys! slow down! my tiny little head is about to explode!

Hey look that's me on top of poptart0219

I'm going to sleep b4 @oio and @MagmaPOP appear on here and I go crazy from disbelief

Lol(this is a piece of text)

cool! (move over a bit, you're blocking @PopTart0219) nah jk, you just stay where you are :laughing:

Lol!(piece of text).

You know I just checked my activity bar and the only popular person who did something was t1 liked my project

don't put yourself down, you're making all of this rush to my head if it hasn't already, now, I. need. a. nap.

Ok then bye I got to go too

t1 Follows Me Also! Evidence:

MissFluffyHusky Also Follows Me. :wink:

And That's Pretty Much It. 🤐

@Valgo jayfeather, @Rawrbear

Awesome, super happy for you! :smiley:

My activity tab is back too. But on my old account some famous people followed me like @oio @MissFluffyHuskyz it think @Work_kids_coding (a happy kid) and maybe some more but now some people probably havent heard of me yet because its my new account

Also now i have 3 followers one of them is @seawolfwerehorse

Hmmmm...

EDIT:

I really want AwesomeE to notice me though... :grin:

I lost track lol 2020