Thanksgiving celebration party!

So now that halloween has ended we all know what the next holiday is, THANKSGIVING! So since this is the holiday to be thankful this is gonna be the topic we're we are going to give thanks to freinds on hopscotch or THT or anyone on hopscotch then you will mention them and tell them what you are thankful for here is my thanks! @KVJ for being an awesome freind since i started on forum and hopscotch! So now you guys try!

(Just a reminder please delete texts when holiday passes because i will be using this for all holidays please and thank you!)

Over view of thanksgiving

FYI i'm a holiday freak!

Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada and the United States. It was originally celebrated as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. Several other places around the world observe similar celebrations. Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, it has
long been celebrated in a secular manner as well.

This is credit to @Himynameismeredith1

The "americans" and britsish peeps all lived in one country. The british charged high taxes on the (natives for now). The natives did not like that the taxes were so high on items because they couldn't afford really anything. So, they started boycotting on things like newspapers,tea,etc. For example, a group of people (forgot what they're called) threw all the tea into the river on a ship. Finally, they built a ship called the mayflower and sailed over to America. They celebrated by thanking everything they had, like the Indians that taught them to grow crops and how they escaped the high taxes.

You might want a give a brief overview on what Thanksgiving is, since we have users from all over the world on this forum, and thanksgiving is only an American holiday. People might have heard of it, but not know what it is.

Cool idea!

There you go @codingCupcake123 i explained it and i told you i'm a holiday freak!

Thanksgiving:

The "americans" and britsish peeps all lived in one country. The british charged high taxes on the (natives for now). The natives did not like that the taxes were so high on items because they couldn't afford really anything. So, they started boycotting on things like newspapers,tea,etc. For example, a group of people (forgot what they're called) threw all the tea into the river on a ship. Finally, they built a ship called the mayflower and sailed over to America. They celebrated by thanking everything they had, like the Indians that taught them to grow crops and how they escaped the high taxes.

Edit: another reason is that the British forced them to believe in one religion.

:3

May i copy and paste that i would love to do that and can you help me with something i'm trying to do? @Himynameismeredith1

A main reason they left was also religious freedom.

Ye I don't care.

What do you need help on?

Oh yea I forgot about that.. lemme edit. Thicks!

Cool idea! What do you exactly need help on?

Like um i don't know how but i need help formatting it and stuff like that and stuff to put in it!

Kk, this on da fourm or HS?

forum please!

I'd like to point out that the taxes and such happened after the Colonies were established. And, therefore, the Boston Tea Party also happened after the taxes.

Okay how bout dis:
Whatever blah

Text cats are cool lol

Cool stuffs

I like hopscotch

Insert cool memory image here

That is true.
The colonies were established but I did edit that they also disliked it that they did not like to be apart of Britain because of their religious reasons.

Omg thanks!!! :smiley: :tada:

forum please! <swgfsgfsvghhgsgvsgfvs

I would love to participate in this!:grinning: