Thanks for the memories!

Hey all! Jazz here. :sunglasses:

Four months ago…

“Your challenge, should you choose to accept it…”

I accepted the challenge to help Ana and the Hopscotch team in their efforts to restore the Hopscotch forum to its educational foundation and train a peer Leadership team who would carry on that mission. It has been an exciting ride and one that I would never trade. I continue to be inspired by the creativity in this community and am grateful for the opportunity to have met you all and been a part of your life education.

However, today is my final day as leader to the leaders. Though I’ve stayed on a little longer than originally planned to help with behind the scenes projects, I can say that every day I’ve been on has been a good one. There are good people here. Find them and work with them to keep this community awesome!

I will probably pop onto the forum from time to time, but as your “Forum Mom” instead. :grin: I’m very glad to have gotten to know you all. Thank you for your efforts to grow Hopscotch by learning, training, troubleshooting and collaborating. The lessons you learn here will follow you into adulthood, so make the most of them!!

45 Likes

OMG I will miss you Jazz!

12 Likes

Bye jazz, :frowning:
You have been a good person to have in this community, you keep everyone on topic and talking about coding, and I respect that, I’m really sad to see you go but you will always be a GREAT leader and a GREAT friend!
~Paigey

10 Likes

I have not ever truly met you, but I’ve heard from other forumers that your a really nice person! So bye anyway :wave::wave::wave:

10 Likes

Wait… y u leaving??? We will extremely miss you!!!

11 Likes

Thank you, Jazz! I, along with everyone else here, appreciate your contributions to the forum. Your knowledge and leadership really made a difference. You can leave knowing that the forum is absolutely in a better state than it was when you first got here, and you played a huge part in that improvement. You’ll be missed! :)

14 Likes

Wow :hear_no_evil:
Jazz, You’ve added a great deal to this forum and we very much appreciate it. The whole forum community will miss you a lot. See you around :mask:

I would also like to make clear that @Fizzy_27 is my #1 forum mom and, don’t worry jazz, we got the reference in the title :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Bye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rat:

14 Likes

@Jazz, actually I haven’t truly meet you. I will miss you, extremely. Thanks really much for your contributions, knowledge and everything else is creating difference. You are the huge part of all of this. Again, I will miss you anyway.

9 Likes

Wait, what? You’re leaving? I’m sure everyone on this forum will miss you!

9 Likes

You’re welcome.

11 Likes

We will miss your impossibly long replies and “:sunglasses:” emojis.

12 Likes

Correcto! No “:sunglasses:” emojis and long replies.

8 Likes

Bye, we’ll miss you!
Have a great irl life!

6 Likes

We’ll miss you tons!

6 Likes

Yep, thank you so much for everything you have done for both us leaders and for the rest of the forum. We will miss you Jazz, see you around and good luck IRL!

8 Likes

Bye Jazz! I’ll miss u!

6 Likes

We love ya Jazz
Stay sic :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix U need a panther Rubik cube

5 Likes

I got the Rubik’s cube pfp. I wonder how many peeps already have it…

6 Likes

I’ll do you one better – a coded cube

9 Likes