Thankful Trail Art Competition!

@uwupandax ^^^^^^

1 Like

@Grizzlygoat1 @uwupandax @CB_Studios @sophia @DolphinGirl7 @SilverStar @Cherry_Red @Otato

Little reminder that this exists. Thank you @Cherry_Red, @Grizzlygoat1, and @CB_Studios for their project submission. It is okay if you haven’t finished (or even started!) because you have until next Thursday, or a week and one day from now. Have a great day (or rest of day)!

7 Likes

Mine looks a bit wonky

2 Likes

I’ll get something submitted by the 25th.

2 Likes

@Grizzlygoat1 @uwupandax @CB_Studios @sophia @DolphinGirl7 @SilverStar @Cherry_Red @Otato
Remember that this is due in less than a week. I know y’all might be busy with tankt2016’s competition or other ones, but you committed to this one before those :)

6 days left & I will remind you tomorrow!

4 Likes

yep, did mine

Trust me, I’m working on it.

Here (This might not be final).
1 Like

@ExplodingDucks ^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Great! I like how you did multiple things instead of just one. I’ll go add it to the judging list

1 Like

nice

2 Likes

1/2 of you have already made your projects, and thanks for doing so! For the rest of you, 4 days left. I will extend it a day if you need me to, but note that you will not be able to get any of the bonus points.

If you need inspiration, think about something that you are grateful for, then make it into a trail art, shape art, or even a pixel art! Cannot wait to see what you all are grateful for :D

7 Likes

Or is it 2 days?

3 Likes

It is four days because (GMT -4) it is Nov. 22 and all entries are due (GMT -4) by the end of Nov. 26

1 Like

I’m working on it, sorry I’m taking so long :upside_down_face:.

3 Likes

You’re fine :wink: just reminding people

3 Likes

Well…I mean, I am thankful for trees lol

@ExplodingDucks, here’s my entry. This competition has been a lot of fun and has forced me out of my comfort zone.

1 Like