Thank you so much! :D

thanks
thankyousomuch
:)
thankyou

Okay! I think I can make that in a hour (or less!) or two! :D

Thank you! I love what you do!

Wait, I really don't care when you finish my request I was just asking if you are still going to do it. Plz look at my topic: Request for @SmilingSnowflakes! Thanks! Sorry if that sounded kinda pushy

I'm still going to do it!

What types of food do you want on it? :D

Well, I like apples, oranges, grapes, pears, and whatever you can think of that is pretty easy to code! Also I like desserts too, like Popsicles, icecream, and icecream sandwiches! I really appreciate that you respond SO quickly! It is very nice for little impatient me!

I'm really sorry, I know you probably have a lot of requests but can you just estimate when my request will be done? And just so you remember I wanted three puppies (like the kittens you made) can one be white with chocolate brown spots. The rest you can pick what colors they are. Thanks so much!

Don't be sorry!
It's okay! :D

I don't know... Maybe tomorrow? I'm going to try to get a lot of requests done. :D

OK thanks! I thought it would be done in like a week! I can't wait!!! so excided!

@SmilingSnowflakes

@Anonymous

I out of likes, :heart:!

@SmilingSnowflakes do you have any feedback 5 my art project? It was my first attempt

Nope, but I do have feedback 6 your art project!

Jk

It's adorable! :D

12/10!

:0 6*2=12
5*2=10
Those numbers were in both of our posts
:bow:🏻

Thanks though! I got it from the Internet XD

Nice avatar change! :0 :D

Love it @SmilingSnowflakes! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@SmilingSnowflakes is my request finished yet??

Not yet...

I decided to create a new cat, so it's going to take a little more time. :D

Okay thanks! BTW live your profile pic it's toooo cute!

Just do the black cat in the cafe background! No need to do Luna and Artemis or Diana