Text color in the forums?!

colors
ideas
forum

Wouldn't it be cool if we could use text colors on the forums. Like we could post something with green text!!

[color=aqua]Aqua[/color]
It's bbcode, but it doesn't work for some reason.

It might be unsupported, S k y p e doesn't use it anymore 🤔

@Kiwicute2015 it would be cool if it did.

@t1_hopscotch I've seen you use color in this quote..? How??

It's not colored on this post, but she used it on the original post. [insert thinking emoji here]

Same here... 🤔

Oreo Filling

On certain things the code is made to look like that.

That's cool!!! :smiley:

Good question @Rawrbear :smiley: I used the technique for typing code on the forum (click to read more) and like @GiraffeProductions said, the forum automatically changes the colours of some words.

I think it's to make the code easier to read. For example like on the original post which you quoted, the numbers were made blue and words in quotation marks like "this" were made red.

I think it would be cool if we could change the colours of our texts too but it looks like the forum disabled the code which @Kiwicute2015 showed. It's probably so the whole website colour scheme doesn't go all crazy :stuck_out_tongue: Imagine if everyone typed their posts in different colours - it probably wouldn't match very well.

Awesome!!!! :smiley:

I wouldn't really mind colors. I think they're cool!

But my problem was that bbcode doesn't work at all like :!: is supposed to be a face with a ! on its face.

Guys, @Stampys_fans taught me how to color it neon greenish!!!

Hai!!

<a>Hai!!</a>

Yeah I know that's possible. Cool though.

Yeah, a tags! :grin:

For giving credit rawrbear (Y no gif work????)

more colors for forums needed (will look and do some color stuff on here)

So is this working?

Is it a gif also try saving it again.

Yep.
20202020202020 body invalid

If only it worked for titles. sigh