Testing Testing Testing. Hmm

welcomes

Happy Dia de los Muertos, all! Hope everyone had a spook-tacular Halloween weekend :ghost:

Please help us welcome this week’s newest forum members!

This is the place where you can ask questions, get help, share ideas, collaborate, and make hopscotch the awesomest place to make stuff on the internet.

If you’re new, introduce yourself with your Hopscotch name, a project you’re working on, your favorite project, or whatever!

Welcome to:
@ChattyKitty
@g_kumeling
@AmazingCards
@7effcee
@CaPCode
@Jonathan5665
@SabbySLWizard
@scowlingclock
@Misty_Videos
@SUPERCELL
@Gymnastica
@Hitch3
@TrevCoding
@Migmar58889
@CreationsOfaNoob
@YunixTC
@TheUnicornMonster
@Catwings7
@Madsie
@Puppies
@Foxythepiratefox
@himmycheng
@GiraffeProductions
@007780

Woohoo! :tada: We’re SO GLAD you’re here! :tada:

Remember: keep your personal info private! Don’t share your last name, email, school name, etc. You can share your first name, age, and Hopscotch username.

PS: Check this great tutorial on how to use the forum!

kia ora! E pēhea ana koe!
pōwhiri katoa! Te ti'aturi nei ahau ki a koutou katoa oaoa i to outou taime i konei

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

@ChattyKitty
@g_kumeling
@AmazingCards
@7effcee
@CaPCode
@Jonathan5665
@SabbySLWizard
@scowlingclock
@Misty_Videos
@SUPERCELL
@Gymnastica
@Hitch3
@TrevCoding
@Migmar58889
@CreationsOfaNoob
@YunixTC
@TheUnicornMonster
@Catwings7
@Madsie
@Puppies
@Foxythepiratefox
@himmycheng
@GiraffeProductions
@007780

Welcome you guys! I hope you'll have fun here on the forum!

Hi, I'm DragonLover. The forum is such a fun place to be on, and I hope you like it as much as I do.

rite @Ian te mea i mea , E kore e faaite info whaiaro ! He nui atu ki te faaite i to outou ingoa tuatahi koe , ahakoa ! Korero mai ki ahau , ki te hiahia koe te tahi mea !!! Na te ara , e kore ahau e korero i tenei launguage . Ko ahau english . i te whakamahi i te Whakamāoritia Google
(I used Google translate to do that)

Welcome all! I love seeing more hopscotchers join each day in the forum! This is a place where you can ask for help, share some thoughts on Hopscotch or anything Hopscotch-related. Remember not to be off-topic, be Hopscotch related, and most important, DON'T SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION such as last name, email. school name, phone n u m b e r, etc. But, you can share your first name, Hopscotch username, stuff like that. You'll get help from almost everybody in the forum.

Have a great week!

Haha sorry @Hoppertoscotch, not exactly sure what you mean

I bet all of you can do anything!!!
@ChattyKitty
@g_kumeling
@AmazingCards
@7effcee
@CaPCode
@Jonathan5665
@SabbySLWizard
@scowlingclock
@Misty_Videos
@SUPERCELL
@Gymnastica
@Hitch3
@TrevCoding
@Migmar58889
@CreationsOfaNoob
@YunixTC
@TheUnicornMonster
@Catwings7
@Madsie
@Puppies
@Foxythepiratefox
@himmycheng
@GiraffeProductions
@007780

@Ian that is what Google Translate is for.

My Hopscotch name is spectulardeveloper. I am working on a project with joewheels2. It's an addicting game. I've been working on a dojo game which is the 0.0.3 ver. It's being released in a few weeks. I like programming and I'm going to do it as a job when I'm older. I like animals. One of my favorite projects on hopscotch is helicopter rescue. I have a lot of favorite projects so it's just one of my favorites.

I'm a beta tester for that game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yayyyyyy!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope you guys have a blast on the forum! Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need to!
@ChattyKitty,@g_kumeling,@AmazingCards,@7effcee,@CaPCode,@Jonathan5665,@SabbySLWizard,@scowlingclock,@Misty_Videos,@SUPERCELL,@Gymnastica,@Hitch3,@TrevCoding,@Migmar58889,@CreationsOfaNoob,@YunixTC,@TheUnicornMonster,@Catwings7,@Madsie,@Puppies,@Foxythepiratefox,@himmycheng,@GiraffeProductions,@007780

Welcome guys, I'm Mr. Banana! XD jk I'm Ihasfluffycupcakes

#Ihasfluffypuns