Test the New Hopscotch Beta!

Yes I can tell.

The memories!!! Imma download

1 Like

Oh no for the phone breakage/ YEYEYEEAH!

1 Like

hehe

dare-every five betas, change the outcomes of the generator.

EDIT: oh I see the problem now. Yes that’s still broken… we are planning to fix it eventually

2 Likes

Post a picture of the keyboard. That is the most annoying

Oh one more thing we forgot to mention! There’s a few new math blocks! You can now use tangent, inverse tangent, inverse cosine and inverse sine! Try them out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh no! Do you use the editor a lot?

3 Likes

I don’t like that look. I don’t and can’t get beta on iPad so I didn’t notice that

Oh yeahhhhhh!!! I’m a tester now I guess! Does that make me a beta tester? :0

#spreadcosine::tag

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS

6 Likes

Wat

System y u edit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And one idea- maybe be able to pin one or two projects to show up on the top of you profile? If it’s an important announcement you want people to see it, or if it’s a new teaser for a game you want people to see it as well. :smiley:

5 Likes

I do agree with @smishsmash. The editor does feel a bit cramped. However, it is now easier to drag blocks to the side to delete them. Maybe you could make the editor a bit wider, so there is more room to code but not so that it covers the whole screen.

3 Likes

I saw that! :smiley:

OMG NO LAG NO REALLY???

I just downloaded it! I’m going to test it out!

I’ll test it! What features are being added?

2 Likes

My thoughts:

• it’s really cramped. It’s cramped and blocky. I like the current editor better. (Though the old editor was my overall favorite)
  • it isn’t full screen. I like when the editor takes up the full screen

Things I like:

• less lag

I’ll test it more thoroughly and give you more feedback soon!

Thanks for working so hard on updates and beta, @liza! :grinning:

11 Likes

This is AWESOME!

It’s definitely less laggy! :D

The only thing I don’t really prefer, is the fact that the code is cramped into the middle of the screen.

Thank you for making all these amazing updates!:smile:

3 Likes

I like how it is easier to delete stuff but I liked it better when the screen was bigger. It feels like I’m coding on an iPhone instead of an iPad because of how cramped it it :grin:

Edit: I love that it’s so much less laggy tho! :D

4 Likes