Ten Facts About Moi ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Hi guys! :wave: Everyone's feeling kind of glum, so to lighten up the mood a little, I decided to do a "Ten Facts About Me!"
Here goes (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Ten facts about me
1. I have a dog.
2. I'm vegetarian
3. I draw in class, but never get in trouble, even though this other girl who draws in class too always does.
4. I'm super scared well, not really scared, just freaked and grossed out by spiders.
5. I used to say I hated pizza?? but I'm italian and I love pizza?? so what was wrong with me??
6. I speak English, French, Italian, this language that I made up when I was like 4 that's basically gibberish, and I can understand spanish and german (german, thanks to Ella).
7. I used to do gymnastics, but I completely failed, so that was the end. XD
8. After I watch a scary movie, I always get really freaked out, and can't go anywhere by myself.
9. I dun laik donuts. (Pleez dun kill meh O-o)
10. Okay, deep breath I secretly have a tiny little minuscule crush on Germany?? And I know he's like, not good, and Shive's probably going to kill me, but?? :000

Hope you liked this! Have an awesome day, and feel free to do this yourself (^ω^)

25 Likes

Awesome ten facts, Bella! Do you mind if I do this in my general topic? :))

Also, I'm the same with scary movies. :D

5 Likes

Sure, do whatever you want!
Yeah, I don't know why. My parents always tease me, because apparently, they watched scarier movies all the time in their childhood. :rolling_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks.

Oh, it's the same with me, but with my friends. I also have this weird thing where Im always super alert after I watch a scary movie. Im v cautious, I guess :P

4 Likes

Can I do one of these in this topic??

3 Likes

Same. :0 I'm afraid creepy people will climb in my window

3 Likes

YOU DON'T LIKE DONUTS? HOW DARE YOU REBEL!!!!!!! JOIN US, OR YOUR RESISTANCE WILL BE DESTROYED!

1 Like

I'm like that without the movie....

3 Likes

I'M STRONGER THAN THAT! I WILL TAKE OVER THE DOnUTS

2 Likes

YOU WILL NOT! THE DONUTS WILL SOON TAKE OVER, AND YOU YOU BE POWERLESS TO STOP US!

█  
 █  (BEHOLD THE EYE THAT IS BLUE!) <OBEY ME, PUNY MORTALS! or else>
2 Likes

cough cough @ireesescup

1 Like

I HAVE MY aLLIES
mwahahahaha

1 Like

Ok, but I was mostly asking if I could do this in this topic.

3 Likes

Umm...
Woukd you mind making your own topic? Sorry (´ー`)

1 Like

No I wouldn't mind

2 Likes

what allies? The donuts are much, much to powerful. Soon, the donuts will convince the qusids to join us, then destroy the eveel hoomans!

2 Likes

nuh, da qusidz r da wafflz' closest allies. hiss (`・3・´)

2 Likes

What?! NOOOOO, ABANDON THE INVANSION, TEH QUSIDS R NOT ON R SIDE!

2 Likes

Du verstehst Deutsch?? ٩( ᐛ )و

1 Like

who dat

1 Like