Tell Hopscotch How Old You Are

ideas

Seen Some Inappropriate Projects On Hopscotch. So I Thought About The Hopscotch Team Using Your Age To Calculate Those Inappropriate Projects So You Can't See Them On The Hopscotch Community Unless If You Were The Right Age Or Up.

Credit Goes To @WoodenSwan For The Idea.

Good Idea! I agree with you.

Just saying, that was kind of my idea.

If you want to see it, click here.

Great idea, but that could get out of hand using the personal information. I decline this idea.

It would be breaking the Hopscotch Guidlines. @SQUISHY has a post about it. Here is the link to his post.

@SlipperySalamander is right it would break the Hopscotch Guidelines.
This is an idea who doesn't break any rules. (Well i don't think so)
What you could do instead is make this options:
Block innapropriate info.
You could make it a button so we can toggle it. Age isn't the only thing that matters, even people who have 18 years could toggle this button.
And we all know that asking ages will not work, but i think this one should.

Great idea but some of the projects I will not be able to view (I am 10)

@Work_kids_coding
Well it could be like this:
Block innapropriate content:
Low class / Medium Class / High class

This is just an example:
Low class could be no innapropriate content at all.
Medium class: able to see small insults
High class: Insults

Another idea: having the High class could be only accessed by checking your paypal account.

@TromaxTheDestroyer ok that makes more sense post that on my hopscotch ideas conversation everyone that posts a idea that I like on there I will email the hopscotch team about

@Work_kids_coding it's okay I think the hopscotch team sees every new replies.
That means they are going to see this topic.

Cool ideas! Hopscotch is for everyone, so projects in the community should be appropriate for Hopscotchers of all ages. Do you many projects that aren't appropriate for everyone?

If you see something that is inappropriate, you can flag them and we will review it! You can flag by tapping the "..." in the upper left corner when playing the project:

Some bathroom-related projects we do allow, cause we think that they can be kinda funny. If a project uses bathroom humor in a gross way, though, it should be reported. Read more about our ideas on poo in Hopscotch.

Inappropriate or Appropriate?

Hmmm.... Interesting idea....

your paypal? not everyone has those although we do and i am not 100% sure that paypal is in every country you can get hopscotch

@Liza Hey hopscotch team

But then, every second new projects come out. How are hopscotch be able to monitor them?

Here we have paypal i think its worldwide

Yeah, but most kids don't have paypal, I consider it more of a adult thing

@SQUISHY you didn't understand my point,
I said:
Another idea: having the High class could be only accessed by checking your paypal account.
And before that i said:

Low class could be no innapropriate content at all.
Medium class: able to see small insults
High class: Insults

And most kids don't have paypal then they won't be able to access High Class insults, the technique: Checking you have a paypal account actually means checking if you are above 18+.