TBSr’s Easter Egg Hunt

Hi Hops. Who wants to have an Easter egg hunt and make your own Easter eggs!?

Ok, so don’t cry fowl (see what I did there :laughing:), but I’m not referring to dyed chicken eggs, but rather hidden features inside a computer program (also called easter eggs)

As examples, both of these projects have easter eggs. Who will be first to find them?

Show me...

Tap the title 3 times and hexagons will change to numbers that display Mosquito’s shortest distance calculations. You can still play, but the numbers are a bit hard top tap when it’s your move. Give it a try. It’s cool to watch…

Show me...

Tap just above the word “LEVEL” (a shield will be displayed) to activate invincibility mode!

Ok, now that you know what an Easter egg is,

The real challenge is Remix someone else’s game or project and add a cool Easter egg.

The Easter egg you add can be anything you want.

For an egg-stra special flare (not mandatory), add a tag to the corner of the screenshot (like on the Trap the Mosquito linked above) that tells the world your remix includes an easter egg.

Post your Easter egg remix below, and I’ll list it here
  1. Laser Snake! (3 level game) Remix
    By: Petrichor
    Found by: tankt2016

2. Doodle Creator + Easter egg!
    By: tankt2016
    Found by: FearlessPhoenix

3. Easter Egg Hunt Remix!
    By: Gilbert189
    Found by: Silverdolphin

4. Partial Emoji Visibility
    By: Stylishpoopemoji33
    Found by: JestingBrownie

After being posted, the community will hunt for the Easter egg.

Once 20 Easter egg remixes have been created by different Hops and all 20 have been found, I’ll let those who participated choose a custom PFP for me that I’ll use for at least a week (I have never changed my PFP from the default green T)

Ready. Set. Code!

27 Likes
(OFFICIAL) Featured Competitions Spring 2019

This is awesome! Let’s see if I have time to do this…

5 Likes
9 Likes

Nice!

Now, who will be the first to find Petrichor’s Easter egg? Take a screenshot of the in-process game showing the Easter egg.

7 Likes

I would like to share my Minigames project which has two Easter eggs in the same place

5 Likes

Found it! 56

6 Likes

Is it that all games have a space shuttle behind them?
or is that a bug

4 Likes

Nope, that is a web browser JavaScript bug

3 Likes

Good try but I believe that was just the message tag that wasn’t completely hidden after the game starts (I suppose that’s sort of an Easter egg, but I don’t think that was the intended Easter egg)

3 Likes

“Fowl”, doesn’t count! You have to

Remix someone else’s game or project and add a cool Easter egg.

I tried but couldn’t find your Easter egg(s), btw

4 Likes

Haha this is a great idea dude!
You and Jazz lol the things y’all do

I’ll do this if I have some time

4 Likes

This sounds cool!

So it has to be a remix of someone else’s project?

2 Likes

Yes, I liked how lots of Hops were motivated by her doodle challenge so I thought I’d copy the format :wink:

3 Likes

Yep!

3 Likes

Super cool idea! I’ll try to do this when I get home.

4 Likes

Ok added an Easter egg to a project!

1 Like

Where did it say that? And why do I have to remix from another, I already had it and nobody really found it, I let people know about it, but it doesn’t count?

The highlighted green text where it describes the challenge

Because I want to encourage interesting Remixes. You don’t to have to participate if you don’t like to rules, but I hope you do.

Btw, I think it’s awesome that you put Easter eggs in your game. I do that in many of mine. It just doesn’t count for this challenge, sorry

2 Likes

Lol @tankt2016 I guess that counts :wink:

Who will be the first to find tankt2016’s Easter egg?

3 Likes

raises hand
Found it. Crown?

2 Likes