TB23 | The Intergalactic Commission Shop (Closed)

@TB23 do you do art trades?
If you don’t know what that is, you just tell me what you want me to draw, and I tell you what I want you to draw.

3 Likes

Looks I need to edit a few things one last time, missed one or two things lol

So nobody post any requests just yet

4 Likes

I’ll have an answer soon, I’ve got some things to fix back in the hull first. You know, just a loose reactor or two, no biggie.

5 Likes

Let’s go it’s open!

@FearlessPhoenix you deleted my original post when it was closed
Could you reupload it?

4 Likes

That’s because the form is a lot different than it was before. You’ll need to go ahead and fill it out again, but after I get this problem fixed, which I probably won’t do until tomorrow (night for me)

In the meantime, please read the new OP. It covers all the ground rules while on my ship

4 Likes

Updated OP

Orbit 02

• All prices are discounted for the rest of May
  • ISC poll closed for now
  • Updates to the OP
  • New user card BG

Shop is back up

4 Likes

It depends on the art level and whats in it, but I’d say about 15 seeds (between BG and Cover art)

All prices are lowered as of now.

5 Likes

Thanks, expect me to make a request soon.

3 Likes

@DaughterOfHecate if you’d still like that pfp you can fill out a form now and I’ll get to work on it

5 Likes

OC Form
Desc:
Name / Nickname: @PM_Studios
Species: human | animal | etc…Animal (Siberian tiger white)
Clothing:
Skin color:

Any ways I would like epic so how much @TB23?

2 Likes

hes not currently accepting those but if you want something he does offer, see the commission form and pricing table :))

4 Likes

Ahhh sorry!

3 Likes

I don’t know what OC is lol

3 Likes

An OC is an Original Character, and thanks fear helping out!

4 Likes

no worries! oc stands for original character but looks like you just want a tiger so you can probably just fill this out to have it accepted

(linked in op, is also the first post)

5 Likes

^^ exactly as Fear put it, that would be great :))

4 Likes

@TB23

Name of your request (optional)

• HS Username: your exact username please PM_Studios™🇺🇦

• I am requesting a: PFP | Game Sprite | BG | Other…explain BG

• Commission Description : please give as much DETAIL as possible. if an OC: copy, paste, and fill out the OC form here

• Art Level : Simple, Intermediate, epic Intermediate

Reasonable time expected? remember that this will not always be met As long as you thing you need.

Is there anything extra about this request? if yes, explain what else you would like added, and the additional seeds you will pay for these (e.g., a group of sprites, more than one OC, a shoutout along with the art, a special style I should go, for, etc) white tiger face. Could you make it like, funky?

• The price : please use the pricing table above, and add any special deals going on if you have chosen one 35-45 seeds whatever you want.

Reference Image: include a reference if you have one no thanks

Any Notes: questions | compliments | concerns

I have the number of seeds needed to purchase this commission

I have read, and agree to everything stated in the OP, and will proceed with this interaction accordingly Yes definitely!!!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: please fully fill out the form, you may have missed the BG description part… kind of important lol

5 Likes

Ohhh yeah I kinda wanted like a funky one with a lot of couloirs.

1 Like

Sooo you’re giving me artistic freedom with it, or do you have the colors you want and a detailed idea of what I’m making?

Wait so you want a white tiger on top of that background?

For future reference, please be sure to read the entire form and fill it out, makes it much easier for me to understand :)

you could also delete the text I wrote so it’s less cluttered, and easier to read what you wrote.

3 Likes