TB23 | The Intergalactic Commission Shop (Closed)

Disclaimer

This requested shop/currency is started by me (@TB23) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible for any of the transactions here.

Not in association with

Tʙ𝟸𝟹 | Commission Shop

Greetings, and welcome to Tb’s Commissioning Shop.
This is where Master Artist* and Space Captain @TB23 will take all commissions for artwork, whether for projects or a profile. And now, a message from TB himself:

◈》Thank you for stopping by, Space traveler. Here I will be taking art commissions, not requests. The difference is this: I will be accepting seeds only for all commissions here, with the exclusion of some special deals/bundles you will be able to take advantage of while on board. If I give someone a free request, it’s because I believe they’ve earned it. I will not be playing favorites.

《【About the Shop】》

Please fully read the content below before using this shop

Artwork

The products offered here will vary depending on what I want to (and can viably) make. Sometimes I will offer certain types of artwork, and other times I won’t. Only fill out forms for the products that are currently offered.

Shop

Because this shop will always be on the move, the times it is open will vary. I will make an effort to be in this part of the galaxy as much as possible, and to finish all commissions before closing the shop, but in the case that I don’t, I will still post your artwork during that shop downtime. What’s going on irl will always come first and I’ll announce when any changes are made. There is a chance all commissions that haven’t been started yet will be dropped, but this does not mean I won’t get back to them on a future date.

Order of Completion

I will try to keep it on a first-come, first-serve basis, but I cannot promise that will always be the case. It depends on what I can complete in the moment. Sometimes I’ll only have enough time to work on a simpler request.

Wait time*

I will let you know when your art is finished, so please do not constantly ask or remind me about your request. If I have taken longer than the suggested finish date, then would be a good time to ask about the progress.

Always on the move
I will complete all requests within my schedule, and by using this shop you are agreeing to that factor. I will always try to complete a commission as soon as I can, but there are many factors to my availability to draw as well:

☛ If any large scale breach of the ship occurs, or if I have some off-planet business to attend to, expect the Shop to be closed and all commissions postponed until a further date

☛ Commission requests will be spaced out depending on what is requested. If you want to request a large, high-detail art piece, and you’ve already requested that day, you will need to wait two weeks before requesting it. I will be spacing out commissions like this so that I don’t overwork myself or be creating for one user constantly. More details will be included later in the OP.

For your commission to be considered, you must completely and correctly fill out the form below.

Hey, I’m TB23, and I like to draw. I’ve been drawing for quite some time now without any art lessons, having mostly been self taught, up until the Summer of 2022 that is. I like to create in any medium and it’s always fun to explore new techniques and styles. I mostly share my digital art here, but I make plenty of traditional as well.

Portfolio

Artwork

November: Game Art

December

January: Some Requests

Febuary: The Panther Phoenix

March: Hopscotch part 1

May: paste Pistol

Bonus

I have posted quite a bit more art, but I’ll compile that later.

➲The Pricings:seedling:

|Art Type| Simple:hs_bear:| Cool:hs_bird: | Epic:hs_venus: | Additional
| — | — | — | — | — | — | — |
|Profile Picture|15 :seedling: | n/a|n/a
|Game Sprite|10 :seedling:|n/a|n/a
|Background | 20-50 :seedling: | 60-80 :seedling: | 90-100 :seedling:
|Game Cover| 10-30 :seedling: | 40-60 :seedling: | 70-100 :seedling:

:popcorn:Simple
An easy, simple piece of art for your game that might take from 1 day to a week

:hs_dino: Cool
Nice background or character with attention to detail and more shading. May take 1-3 weeks to complete

:hs_gorilla: Epic
I spend as much time as I can on it and get it to you when I can. Has a chance of taking up to a month or longer to complete

:fire:Special Deals from the Outer Rim:fire:

Intergalactic Currency

I won’t be using it much, but having my own currency has always been on my galaxy crew’s bucket list

Introducing Intergalactic space coins
1 ISC = 10 :seedling:

(will be updated later)

Important

All artwork will be posted in the DHT with the commissioners username tagged. All artwork will have my watermark somewhere in it. Do not remove the watermark. You own the image only to the extent of what you will be using it for, and the rights to the image still belong to me, as the artist. Do not use it for anything more than what you purchased it for, unless having explicit permission from myself.

I own the rights to all commissioned images. Do NOT save any images I’ve made to your camera role or files unless I’ve given explicit permission to do so. After requesting a commission or if I’ve made something for you, only then will you be able to save the art, and no one else has that permission. If you’ve done this, remove the image from where it’s been saved immediately. If you are unsure of whether I have given you permission or not, you can drop me a tag about it.
Thank you

The Form

View the Form

Coming Soon

Currently not taking OC requests.

This Shop will Orbit regularly

Currently here on Visit 02

@/dolphinblast banner ocean
@/Heracc profile image

Under Construction

24 Likes

The Form

Please replace all italicised text with good answers, and remember to give as much detail as possible. The required answers have * next to them.

《 The Form 》

(You can remove any section that you don’t fill out so that there is only what is necessary for me to see)

Thank you for wanting to request!

3 Likes

You should probably set a pricing chart somewhere
(First to order from here hehe)

Oops sorry I didn’t see not active. Ignore this heh

11 Likes

OH YAAAAASSSSS
DUDE

Epiccccc

Can’t wait!

11 Likes

Okay this is fine but please read the full post lol. I have all that info and I’ll keep your req noted but I’d rather not take any until a bit later. (When I’m all caught up on my work load atm)

13 Likes

Okay!

11 Likes

My feelings exactly

11 Likes

I’ve also never run a shop here before so I’ll probably be editing it a lot before it’s up and running :hs_monkey:

13 Likes

I run two atm so if you need help lmk!

11 Likes

@TB23 How much would a each commission cost?

11 Likes

Alright I didn’t read this until now and I’ll actually accept this request since it’s very simple and won’t take up much of my time with my other big commissions right now. :+1:

13 Likes

Okay cool :hs_gorilla:

11 Likes

Not completely sure how much each should be so I’ll just figure it out as I go, seeing how often different prices are suggested for each request. For now there is nothing decided.

14 Likes

Could I get a white tiger @TB23?

4 Likes

hopefully this helps but once he’s ready, you can fill out the form and i’m sure he’ll be happy to draw that for you :))

8 Likes

A little bird told me that this topic would open soon… stay tuned

8 Likes

@Team23

The Topic is now up and running. Please refer to the OP above, and do not leave the ship while in hyperspace. Thank you.

11 Likes

Cool shop!

I’m thinking of requesting a simple forum user card background (if that’s possible), and I was wondering how many seeds that would cost (just so I know everything is within my budget before I request).

Thanks!

4 Likes

(poll for claiming isc is broken)

3 Likes

you got to that before I did lol

3 Likes