TB23 | Commission Shop (Opens May 2022)

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@TB23) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Not in association with

TB23 | Commission Shop

Waitlist

@SwimGirlStudios | Thumbnail
@anon68560021 | Guirre De Animaux
@Potato | Profile Image

If you aren’t on here and want to be, fill out a request form!

FAQ

:hopscotch:What can I purchase here?

• Hopscotch backgrounds
  • Hopscotch profiles
  • Hopscotch characters / game sprites

:hopscotch:What is the Payment Method?

• I can be payed in seeds, plants, or shoutouts (this will be decided depending on the artwork requested and how long it will take)
  • Send seeds through the seeds block
  • I might make some exceptions depending on the circumstance

:hopscotch:How do I request art?

• You can request art by filling out this art form and sending it in this topic. I will respond when available.
Request Form

Please fill this out to request art

Hopscotch Username:
Request type:
Art Level:
Request Description:
Your Price:
Expected Completion Date (Due to irl reasons, there is no guarantee that I will have your art done within the time you set. By requesting art from me you are agreeing to this factor):
Anything else:

Thanks for wanting to submit! Please be sure to check my request status in the OP. If I am already working on multiple requests, you can still fill this out but you will be added to the waitlist. I will be sure to respond to every request within a week of requesting. DO NOT fill this form out if (not active) is in the shop title.

Art Level

Please always select an art level while making a request.

• :hs_bear: Simple
    An easy, simple piece of art for your game that could take from 1 day to a week. Cool

• :hs_dino: Intermediate
    A few weeks worth of a background or character with added detail. Nice

• :hs_gorilla: : Epic
    I spend as much time as I can on it and get it to you when I can. Very epic

Examples of my work

November

December

January

Febuary

Bonus

All artwork will be posted in the DHT with your username tagged.

:point_down: NOTICE :point_down:

:construction: This shop is under construction. Feel free to ask questions and give ideas but please do not fill out any forms at this time. Thanks! :construction:

17 Likes

You should probably set a pricing chart somewhere
(First to order from here hehe)

Oops sorry I didn’t see not active. Ignore this heh

11 Likes

OH YAAAAASSSSS
DUDE

Epiccccc

Can’t wait!

11 Likes

Okay this is fine but please read the full post lol. I have all that info and I’ll keep your req noted but I’d rather not take any until a bit later. (When I’m all caught up on my work load atm)

12 Likes

Okay!

11 Likes

My feelings exactly

11 Likes

I’ve also never run a shop here before so I’ll probably be editing it a lot before it’s up and running :hs_monkey:

11 Likes

I run two atm so if you need help lmk!

11 Likes

@TB23 How much would a each commission cost?

11 Likes

Alright I didn’t read this until now and I’ll actually accept this request since it’s very simple and won’t take up much of my time with my other big commissions right now. :+1:

12 Likes

Okay cool :hs_gorilla:

11 Likes

Not completely sure how much each should be so I’ll just figure it out as I go, seeing how often different prices are suggested for each request. For now there is nothing decided.

12 Likes

Could I get a white tiger @TB23?

3 Likes

hopefully this helps but once he’s ready, you can fill out the form and i’m sure he’ll be happy to draw that for you :))

4 Likes