Tapping Trouble Updates

Now, I know you might be thinking this:

Liquid never completes their promises :frowning:

Sometimes that is true, like with haunted hollow. Though, that had no return. Tapping Trouble is different, it’s close to my heart, I love the concept of it. We think it’s better for us, we loose motivation when we do something every day. Mostly me, but our team is new, we can’t just drop this on them.

We have been discussing the new update for a while.

[ Hey: No conversation has been taken through the forum, and it’s only me posting here, no one else :slight_smile: ]

1 Like

Post moved, please ensure any YouTube links shared have no private information (of you or anyone close to you). If you have any questions about this move, let us know!

Hey everyone!
Development on my end will be paused due to problems— but our team will continue working on the game! (I’m working on something new :wink:)

1 Like

@Gynn
New update!

Thanksgiving!
Learn more here:

5 Likes

just a white screen for me

3 Likes

First one to hatch Turkey with screenshot gets a prize!
@Gynn - it’s in world 4 (thanksgiving) then go to the shop.

50 Turkey Tokens Needed to hatch

6 Likes

What’s next?
:question::question: | Tapping Trouble

A new merchant? To sell skins if you aren’t able to hatch them

More info soon!

1 Like

The game breaks if you go to the thanksgiving world

2 Likes

You need to update Hopscotch or use the web explorer.

2 Likes

Make sure to grab the toucan (:hs_toucan:) before it leaves, forever!

Soon I’m gonna start rolling out a “coin limit” and “gem limit” because when you get like 1t clicks, it goes into decimals and I’m not a good dev lol! The team is working on a fix.

If your gems or clicks are over 1 Billion, you can’t click anymore until you spend some clicks— there is also a donate feature coming, where you can donate clicks to me, if you love clicking!

By donating your clicks, they go into the abyss.

Oh, btw rebirths are coming soon— a way to reset. (without loosing your hard earned skins) you’ll loose all your currency except for event currency (such as Turkey Tokens). With a small multiplier of 2x (permanent)

4 Likes

@Gynn

Coin limit added :rocket:
If you have more than 999,999,999,999 clicks/gems, they will be lowered down.

Friday, there will be a new update that includes the mystery merchant & donations. The iconic egg will leave on Friday!

Learn more here:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the game isn’t appearing on my profile again, @Yuanyuan/@t1_hopscotch?

What’s the cause for this filter?

2 Likes

the hopscotch team is offline for the long Thanksgiving weekend, so unfortunately I’m afraid they can unfilter your project only on next monday

3 Likes

Okay :+1:

2 Likes

may be the title

2 Likes

@Gynn

6 Likes

I’m gonna release a document (using the technology we use for update logs)

Looking for people to become partners…
Partners receive special perks in our games—

• Exclusive access to special codes
  • Test new updates early
  • Hide UI option
  • Your games, Advertised
  • Early Access to new games!
  • BIG Surprises
  • Free Stuff (Taps)
  • :star2: Star Codes ~ Your audience can use them in the codes (:hs_bird:) menu! You get to choose what perks the player receives!

@Gynn - I’ll explain more later!

6 Likes

I would love to be a partner! Do I need to do anything in particular or do I just ask?

3 Likes

Just ask! Soon there may be requirements, but for now, anyone can become a partner :heavy_check_mark:

If you are a partner before we roll out requirements, you will stay a partner, even after the requirements are published.

2 Likes

Ok! So am I allowed to be a partner?

2 Likes