Tapping on notif project = Most planted

Your username: @creationsofavillager/Creation Productions

What kind of device are you using?: iPad gen 7

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): Tapping on a project in the notifs tab then it teleported me to Most Planted instead of the project

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Go to notifs tab
  2. Tap a project
    ….

I expected this to happen:
Open the project
But instead this happened:
Go to Most Planted
Here’s a sweet screenshot:

@TeamCreations

12 Likes

Annoying bug :((

5 Likes

Same thing happens to me — I actually came on just to create a bug report for this

7 Likes

Yeah same :frowning:

3 Likes

so basically this?
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/when-you-click-a-project-in-notifications-it-directs-to-most-planted/57622/23

works fine for me

7 Likes

It does that to me too!! It’s super annoying. There’s also a bug where when I exit a project while still on the loading screen it slides out sideways??? No idea how to describe it lol

4 Likes

Same for me. What I think happens is that Hopscotch needs to go to one of the tabs on explore (probably the most recently opened one) to open the project, like when you click on a link in the forum.

4 Likes

sometimes you have to wait a lot before the project opens ._.

3 Likes

Wait I just tried again and it works perfectly for me. Maybe a fix just got sent out but idk

7 Likes

Still happening to me, probably was treating all notifs as “top gardens” notifs.

6 Likes

No, but almost the same

3 Likes

Does the same to me and it’s a few projects under a project with a mushroom

3 Likes

I think that this has happened to me too. Would be great if it could be fixed!

5 Likes

It can I double tapped and it was fixed

4 Likes

Interesting. Never happened to me.

3 Likes

Ah, great!

4 Likes

Same happens to me… I think it only happens to something that has at least 1 plant tho…

2 Likes

Hmm, think there’s another topic like this.

But, as others have said - this happens to me too, rarely but it does happen. :))

3 Likes

Yes this happen a lot :0000

4 Likes

This has happened to me once or twice. I’ve made some observations, and it seems this only happens when you have recently received a plant. (TheMadQueen gave you a plant 2 days ago when this screenshot was taken.)

1 Like