Tankt’s Code Tutorials On Random Stuff

tutorial
fish-and-guac

Oh hey this got merged too lol

1 Like

@tankt2016 I apologize, but we are currently using this topic as a topic portal for other one person code schools, since we don’t know how to take them currently. We believe that most of them are impulsive and become inactive after awhile, so for now we are putting them all here. Feel free to continue to teach your lessons.

1 Like

It might be helpful, is you referred people to my Sine and Cosine tutorial, that got featured. Do you think it was good and taught Sine and Cosine?

1 Like

Oki

Maybe we could turn this into a coding tutorial/school topic or something, idk just a thought

1 Like

Most likely what will happen is that this topic will close and we won’t allow any one person coding schools, and there will be one topic for freely sharing coding ideas and skills. We might make a new topic or just use Hopscotch Academy for the job.

1 Like

@tankt2016 I recommend that you make the first post a wiki so the other two authors can edit it, but it’s up to you

1 Like

Where are all my posts :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sweat::sweat::sweat::sleepy::sleepy::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Cool topic. Could definitely help some people out with the blocks

I do not like what you just did.

Seriously? Why does it always have to be mine that closes?

Ugh I am mad

I do not understand what you are saying

1 Like

Yah, why do they have to merge together?

I agree, @HopscotchRemixer doesn’t understand inspiration.

1 Like

Closing topics for no reason… it’s like abusing the leader status.

2 Likes

nevermind

Okay…

1 Like

Actually

They had a reason,

Maybe we could just share the topic for now or something

4 Likes
  • Math
  • When blocks
  • Anything
  • Variables

0 voters

I will post every day a Tutorial!
@Silverdolphin
@UnicornRainbow
@BabyButterfly
@Hopscotcher
@GweTV
@isurehopeso

4 Likes

Tutorial coming soon!!!

2 Likes

I believe @Leaders are merging these topics into @tankt2016’s code school so there is only 1 at a time.

3 Likes