Talk about hopscotch in emoji!

I figured out the first part hopspctch is cool!

:pisces:️☦ :pisces:️🅾:parking::tea:☪🅾✝☪:pisces::purple_heart::rabbit:. :pisces:️🅾🕎 🅰:rabbit::purple_heart: :taurus:️🅾🕎:question:

Is the first part hot hopsptch?

:pisces::round_pushpin::seedling: :musical_note:🅰Ⓜ:e-mail: :round_pushpin::zap: 🅰ᗯ:e-mail::zap::o::e-mail::tanabata_tree::round_pushpin::palm_tree::palm_tree::seedling:!

:pisces:🅰:palm_tree: :ok_hand::o::e-mail::zap: :palm_tree::pisces::e-mail: :flags::o::x: :zap:🅰:seedling:!?!

:pisces::e-mail::seedling::pisces:🅰:palm_tree:':zap: :ophiuchus:🅿 :round_pushpin::palm_tree::zap: :flags::round_pushpin::flags::round_pushpin: :round_pushpin: :boot::o::aries::e-mail:
:pisces::o:🅿:zap::watermelon::o::palm_tree::watermelon::pisces: :boot::e-mail::aries::e-mail::boot: :e-mail::boot::e-mail::aries::e-mail::musical_note:

Hi my name is awesome kitty what does the fox say

Hey @Fifithefunnyflower I don't know what it says expect hay what's up and please change your profile pic!

Oops sorry!

🈂:radio_button::parking::heavy_dollar_sign:©:radio_button::aerial_tramway:©🈂 :information_source::heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign::radio_button: ©:radio_button::radio_button::round_pushpin::exclamation::grey_exclamation::exclamation::round_pushpin: :interrobang::diamonds::spades::arrow_heading_up: :arrows_clockwise::four::clock1230::diamonds::speaker::exclamation::grey_exclamation::exclamation:

It says, "HOPSCOTCH IS SO COOL!!! I PLAY DAILY!!!".

I know right!you can turn it of by holding down the globe or emoji face like this

and turn predictive of!

:round_pushpin: 🅰Ⓜ 🅰:boot:ᗯ🅰:seedling::zap: :o::musical_note: :palm_tree::pisces::e-mail::flags::o:®:ophiuchus::zap:!

Does it say "I am away on the forum!"?

Good Night! I am turning this iPad off!

The first part is hi

I am always on the forum!

Okay I was wondering like "hot hopscotch?:joy:

Lol it was hi hopscotch how are you

Oh that makes scene!

Hopscotch is cool tho I'm not a good coder LOL

I am always on the forums