"Take Over" Projects?

bob
.-.
piggy
lotsapizza
poring

They're getting kind of annoying :confused:
I don't think that this many remixes of a single project, like a Poring, is cool or funny, and now on Trending all I see is "THE PORING INVASION!"
Look, no hate to Porings or Piggies or Bob or even my own Jorge. I'm just saying that all I see now are... remixes. I know for a fact that @OrangeScent1 takes Piggy requests, and that's okay, because it's not like 'TAKE OVER HOPSCOTCH' or something. But... can we lessen the amount of these projects, please?
Thank you,
(Hopefully)
~LP

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No, no! Holoos are cute :3 I'm saying that I would appreciate no more or less of these types of projects, or at least less participation in remixing.

I think it's just a fad XD also I like coding piggies for some reason o.o

I know it's a fad, but I don't like how it's clogging up Trending and Featured .-.

Well, th Porings were the first, and then the fluffles, but, then there were the smileys and the darth piggy and everything. Everyone started copying the Porings and the fluffles

Yeah.
I'm really happy you got what I was saying with the Trending

I was before the fluffles :stuck_out_tongue: plus I just wanted to code piggies :frowning: -hides in corner-
But yea trending is PACKED with these projects.... It needs to chill for a minute and be like:
Yea no, bye guys, nobody's taking over XD

For example,

The first 3 trendings

We take poring requests like the piggies! I'm sure this is just a phase

I understand the Piggies :wink:
But it's just... can people make their own piggies and porings instead of remixing them?

Hey, Darth Piggy is working that spot XD

People dont like to do that much work, that's why remixes are so convenient, piggies are actually a little challenging to make :0

Every 2 projects

REMIX TO HELP THIS INVADE HOPSCOTCH

it's getting annoying

I agree, it's really fun looking at them, but they've kind of taken over the help section as well :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I understand, but it defeats the purpose of Hopscotch if you are just gonna remix something and not change the code.
Think about it :0

Thanks, @SmilingSnowflakes :sweat_smile: