Switch device variables to user variable

A feature I’d like to see in Hopscotch is: A way to switch device/ object variables to user variables

I’d use it for this type of project: every one that doesn’t have the beta editor

Here are some examples of Hopscotch code that could be improved if we had this: No example, just easier and faster

Here is an example design I’ve made: none

I’ve seen something similar in other programming languages, it looks like this: none

So basically when you buy the sub and are updating a project it’s annoying to have to make a user variable and change the code if you have a lot of it

So this would be easier

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

10 Likes

You kinda lost me.

Also, I use my user variables only for storing values stored on a game variable when saving a game. Then the game variables would store the value of the user variable when loading a game.

5 Likes

basically goat is suggesting the ability to change all user variables into game variables because, if someone lost the sub, a project made with the advanced editor would have to be completely redone with game variables

4 Likes

Yes :+1:

Sorry for poor explanation

2 Likes

I don’t have to worry because I will have the sub for an entire year (until late February 2022), and so on…

4 Likes