Surprise for the hopscotch team (don't look, THT!)

So, the Hopscotch team is awesome, they helped me get my account back and they just really care. I thought that it would be nice to make a card by coding and remixing for them to see! I need some people to help who are either famous (so that they'll see it) or really good with leave a trail and text art. Just reply below if you want to help.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I'll help! I'm good with text art (I think)!

Edited it so they don't look!

Id love to help! Sounds fun

Can I do it too? Plz?

Why are you ruining the surprise? In the title it clearly says DO NOT LOOK THT. But you go and tag Liza so she will see it??

Can you guys please tell me your HS names? Also, can you tag a bunch of people so they see this. I want a lot of people in on this. Let's make the THT happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

What form factor should the card take

• movie
  • generic card
  • a story

0voters

And please, let's not start an argument with the whole "you weren't supposed to tag them" thing. Let's all work together to make a NICE card for the awesome THT. Remember, let's try and keep this a secret from THT.

K, I'll tag some people so they see it
@OrangeScent1
@Kiwicute2016
@PopTart0219
@PandaBlossom
IDK who else to tag

That was very, very rude. Please stop. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. I am giving you a chance to delete that post before I flag it.

Can I help?

Thanks..um.what do I do?

Please stop arguing! That kinda defeats the NICE part of the card thing. It's fine if you accidentally tagged a member of THT. They probably won't see it. From now on though, let's not tag any of THT

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.