Supra Mayro RPG Feedback

Have you seen Supra Mayro RPG?
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11dxk0a37v
If you have, it would be great if I got feedback! There are a couple bugs I have experienced, and there will probably be more to come. There are also some parts of the game that I would like to improve upon. If you have any bug reports, recommendations, or opinions you want to share, this is the place to be!

I will release a second demo sometime, and then the final product, which will receive general improvement through time. If you want to get tagged when either of these are released, answer the poll below.

What project releases do you want to be tagged for?
  • Second Demo
  • Final Product
  • Further Updates
  • I Accidentally Voted

0 voters

9 Likes

i definitively accidentally voted

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of a project that will have a release called “I accidentally voted”. Sounds like a fun release.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:
it takes me 30 sec to understand :laughing:
ok i gbot

1 Like

This is soooo cool! I recommend this on Excellent/Masterpiece when the full thing is out

2 Likes

When you answer with “I accidentally voted” I won’t tag you. Other polls have this option so you can un-submit an accidental or unwanted answer.

3 Likes

I’ve found a few glitches.

1. Tapping the Dialogue Button while the game is loading causes the speaking sound to play endlessly (easy fix I think).
  2. Mayro’s sprite doesn’t change when he uses the sword to the West or to the South.
  3. The arrow tiles aren’t centered.

Finding a fix might be hard for you guys, but any suggestions could help!

1 Like

There are also the noclip glitches. I have a system in place to fix that, just haven’t implemented it in yet.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the next demo

I really like it

1 Like

Thanks! The 2nd demo will contain bugfixes, new core mechanics, and general improvement!

1 Like

So many of you guys have doodle jump profile pictures! Nothing against doodle jump, but what’s up with that :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol

Everyone should have Mario pfp

1 Like

Doodles r awesome.

3 Likes

There are four doodlers voting in my poll! And @Crosbyman64 has a Doodle Jump profile picture, too!

2 Likes

Any new updates?

2 Likes

Yes! I’d say that the next demo will release within a few weeks. It’ll contain some new areas and implement functions necessary for the final release.

1 Like