Support LBGT Community

support
haters
lbgt
forum

Hi, this is LBGT.supporter. I have another forum account but let's cut to the chase. Imagine the whole hopscotch as a family tree. Evryone even the haters, there all 1 family. Even in family people have to learn that's why I am here, I teach about this, I know it, I don't care what others think. I will probably get hate but I don't car, I will get haters, I don't care. Spread the love for LGBT,
#spreadTheLove

Hi, are you @SnowGirl_Studios?

No, but I like your profile pic, it really describes you. Hey, @LGBT.Coder, I think you have a friend/supporter.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cool now let's Get back on topic

@BuildASnowman.....? @LGBT.Coder, you might want to see this! :smile: This is very nice of you to make the account!

No @Intellection74 and no @sprouse and amibotrash that is just mean

No, Nico Di Angelo is gay is my hint

Nope thats not me... I have a diff account!

That's kinda rude :wink:

That was my guess. But you beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats a youtube channel.

@RobotPro @Fun_in_the_Sun @Intellection74 @Sprouse stop guessing I'll tell you when I want to, your ■■■■■■■■ me

I'm sorry about that, I'll stop guessing, however, could you please specify what is behind the boxes? Thanks! :smile:

It was the word "spamming."

Thanks!

@LBGT.supporter sorry about that, again. :sweat_smile:

BRO. HI I'M HAMILTON TRASH. REALLY EXCITED TO GET TO KNOW YOU. I'M GOING TO GO LISTEN TO HAMILTON. AND SCREAM. Welcom to Hopscotch, I hope you recieve a warmer welcome than I did!