Superhero-Themed Comp!

I have decided to host a competition! Anyone can join! More information below:

Theme: Superheroes. This means to create a game inspired by your favorite superhero(s). It can be pixel art, Polyart, trail art, anything as long as it fits the theme!

Prizes:
1st place gets a game request, a follow, ten likes and ten forum likes.
2nd place gets a follow, ten likes, and ten forum likes.
3rd place gets ten likes and ten forum likes.
Please note that all winning projects will be linked in this topic once winners are announced.

Due date: The due date for this competition is Thursday, October 1st. Mark your calendars!

To join: Simply reply to this topic asking if you would like to join!

That’s all! Please reply to this topic with any questions or concerns you have about this competition. Thank you! Have a nice day!

10 Likes

interesting

is it possible to judge?

3 Likes

I forgot to add, there are three judge slots (not including me). Tell me if the poll doesn’t work.

• I would like to judge
  • I would not like to judge
  • Voted on accident

0 voters

2 Likes

Yes I just created the poll.

2 Likes

Okay I will join and I have done the poll

2 Likes

Nice

I’ll try whip something up real quick for this

2 Likes

Ok I might do this if I have the time

2 Likes

@LittleNoobyBoi @Nobody @LunarEclispe
Congrats! You were the first three to vote, and you are the judges! Whenever someone submits an entry to this project, play it and tell the creator what you think! I’ll choose the winners based on what you three say. Thank you!

@ashley.ballet @Stylishpoopemoji33 @Jye @Grizzlygoat1
I’m sorry, you all didn’t vote on time. But you can still participate by submitting an entry! Tell me what you think. Thank you!

5 Likes

@ashley.ballet @ExplodingDucks @FearlessPhoenix @Stylishpoopemoji33 @Jye @Grizzlygoat1
Just a reminder to do the challenge. When you are done, post a link to your entry in this topic! It is due October 1st. Make sure to bookmark this topic so you remember! Thank you!

@LittleNoobyBoi @Nobody @LunarEclispe
Remember to check this topic daily to see if anyone has submitted the link to their entry. Once they do, remember to say what you think. It’d also be helpful if you set this topic to ‘watching’. Thank you!

5 Likes

Ok maybe today

2 Likes

I don’t really have time to compete. Sorry!

2 Likes

Alrighty!

2 Likes

@DolphinGirl7 @LittleNoobyBoi @Nobody @LunarEclispe

#SuperToucan
5 Likes

cool, but kind of simple

it could definitely be expanded on though—maybe you could make it a game where you have to catch falling people and play as toucan the superhero

6 Likes

Take note on that

3 Likes

Very simplistic, it’s cool but not that cool

3 Likes

Has that, simple feel. I see potential in this. I could see this being a fruit basket kind of game where you save people, or even a flappy bird. Try to build off that project!

3 Likes

You guys come up with great feedback I know that I couldn’t judge like that

3 Likes

Thanks for participating, @Jye! Super Toucan to the rescue!

@LunarEclispe Like This

2 Likes