Super shop thingy!

Super shop thingy!
This shop is started by me (@894) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

3 likes - 2 seeds
5 likes - 3 seeds
10 likes - 5 seeds
15 likes - 10 seeds
20 likes - 13 seeds
(You must have the same amount or more of projects to the amount of likes you chose)

Games:
Adventure game - 15 seeds
Tapper game - 10 seeds
Randomly chosen game - 1 mushroom
Simple platformer game - 15 seeds
Character customisation game - 10 seeds
Music game - 12 seeds
(You will need to tell me any important information about your game/games)

Follows:
1 follow - 2 seeds
2 follows - 5 seeds
3 follows - 10 seeds
(If you chose more than follow you will need to have more than one account and they will need to be listed)

Art:
Shape art - 12 seeds
Simple trail art - 17 seeds
Profile picture - 12 seeds
Drawing - 10 seeds
(You will have to tell me details about the art)

14 Likes

Hey! What are you selling?

7 Likes

awesome! what is this about? i’d love to buy some if i have a list of stuff you sell :))

7 Likes

I don’t know how to do a shop lol can you tell me pls?

4 Likes

It’s okay :)) the two most popular things to sell here is art for pfps/games or coded requests.

6 Likes

well, you can sell, for example coded or not coded art request or characters for games -
you can write a new op and tag a leader to add your text abt your shop to the 1st post if you’d like to rewrite it :))

5 Likes

i’m not sure why you can’t - we pay in seeds, not real money :moneybag:

5 Likes

Yes ofc that’d be weird

4 Likes

i see your edit in the op - that’s a perfect example of selling stuff! :))

4 Likes

How would you guys pay though

4 Likes

There’s a way seed developers can do it! I’m a seed dev, so I or another one can help with transactions.

7 Likes

Could you help please?

5 Likes

Reload hopscotch and check your seed count! And yes, I will! I just transferred 5 seeds into your account.

6 Likes

•0• thank you that was magic!

5 Likes

How do I sell though

6 Likes

people can, for example, transfer to you one seed and you’ll leave a follow :)) if you’d like to give a seed, you also need/can tag me, dg, or any other seed developer for the transfer

5 Likes

Okay thank you hmm any suggestions of what I should sell?

5 Likes

With a shop, you’ll be able to sell items for use in hopscotch, like art or code, etc

If someone purchases from your shop, the seeds can be transferred through a seed developer like @Dragongirl1264 or @Tri-Angle for example.

Here’s a great topic that should tell you most of what you’ll need to know while running your own shop! Guide to Shopkeeping 🛍 - #2 by Rawrbear

8 Likes

I see you’re good at art, you could sell sprites for games in hs

3 Likes

Anyone wanna buy anything?

3 Likes