Super Secure Password Lock Template FeedBack

So i created a project called “SSPLT (Super Secure Password Lock Template)” and i found out it was buggy and plain, so i wanted suggestions and bug feedback about IF anyone uses it. If you want to give it try go here so feel free to suggest features and report bugs.

5 Likes

Good! Maybe :thinking:, when only the person pressed ‘DONE’ then it says you are correct

2 Likes

For some reason it wasn’t doing that before, and i think i broke something while trying to hide some of the code that makes the password work

2 Likes

Hey bro! I did it! You can just remove the
(Repeat forever)
(check once if (emoji)=(123456))
Set text to blablabla
)
Delete that and you got it!
Lemme post a picture…

2 Likes

After:

Before:

Nice project!

2 Likes

Thanks! If you have any suggestions comment here.

2 Likes

You mean to delete this piece of code?

2 Likes

Yes delete that

I’ve made more (3 that I made) check out the link in my profile

1 Like

that’s a really old editor version without the game/self variables

2 Likes

I know i want to know if its possible to update the project itself.

But it sounds impossible

Yep. You might need to edit the json, but first try using the app. Just the 3 dots in the drafts screen then upgrade project. It’ll update the player. You may need to update the editor by editing the json and setting “version” to 32. This may break some things, especially from such an old project, so make a copy.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll make sure that I do that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s actually really easy to figure the password out… all you do is go to the editor, add a new text and put in this code:

And then,

It’s impossible to get around that, the only way to solve that is hopscotch updating the app somehow allowing us to get around but until then there is no way to prevent that, without people sneaking and changing the code

1 Like

Yep -extra characters-

The “upgrade project” button isn’t there, so how do i edit the json?

1 Like

Does anyone know how to edit the json file?

1 Like