Super Rebirth Token Design Competition

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Nameless_gamer) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

In this competition you have to go in my game and add a new currency. The currency symbol should match the theme, look good, be easy to change the location of it, and be easy to change its size. I recently added rebirths and I am going to add super rebirths. The super rebirths will give you this currency which can be used to buy speaking items/boosts. No images please. Also you have to make it in my game. The editing screen is a bit messy so sorry.

Due on 2021-10-21T05:00:00Z I will start judging on the next day.

Prizes

1st place:
2 mushrooms
40 likes (you can choose how many are on forum and how many are on hopscotch)
Your design in my game
Your hopscotch name in the credits
2nd place:
1 mushroom
30 likes (you can choose how many are on forum and how many are on hopscotch)

3rd place:
20 likes (you can choose how many are on forum and how many are on hopscotch)

Juges will be chosen on Saturday with a randomized wheel. (Only 2 or 3 judges)

Who wants to join?
  • I want to join
  • I want to judge
  • I might join (I will remind you 1 week before the due date)
  • Accidental vote

0 voters

7 Likes

@Jay Boop ^^^

5 Likes

yes, plus it’s taken from the internet (deviantart.com)

3 Likes

Very creative comp idea—I’m excited to see what people will make!

2 Likes
Ok I spun The random name selector wheel and the judges are

@Willowmoon and @BG_Studios

@FearlessPhoenix,@Jay, @ZeroTwo, and @Dolphin_Blast you guys can still participate in the contest if you want to even though you guys aren’t judges

(Also it is Sunday for me. I couldn’t do it yesterday because I had to go out somewhere)

6 Likes

Woah I just got leader in fearless fan club and now I’m a judge in the contest?!? Wow I’m lucky

5 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see everyone’s incredible projects!

4 Likes

I think I’ll set this topic to watching and look at all of they amazing entries; I might participate but I’m not quite sure yet
Also, congrats @Willowmoon and @BG_Studios!

4 Likes

Yayyyyy nice

1 Like

@Temm just checking in to see how your design is coming along. If you can’t do this for any reason let me know. :)

1 Like

oh whoops, i didn’t realize i said i wanted to join, sorry dude. i wasn’t going to make anything for it, sorry :[

3 Likes

Oh ok Lol.

1 Like

@DogIcing @Dragonmaster101 The projects are due in a week. Are you guys joining?

2 Likes

Hmm if I have time this week I will I got alit of coding too do with my class for school a special game I’m working on and my hhc game

2 Likes

Okie!

2 Likes

Yes. I am joining

1 Like

@Nameless_gamer so do i just add a currency? Like do i have to change some multiplier or just symbol?

1 Like

You just have to make a new symbol that matches the look of the game. You don’t have to change any code.

2 Likes

Emoji? Or like out of shapes?

1 Like

Any way you want. It just has to be easy to move around the screen and it has to look good.

1 Like